Chapter 24

Y/n POV
“I can’t believe you actually came!” He says with excitement in his voice.

“Come on. We need to get you to HQ to make sure you’re not brainwashed.”

He nods and motions the rest of Stray Kids to get into the car.

Time Skip
Felix POV
I’m trusting NCT to get Han hyung back to normal. NCT needs all the help they can get.

1 Week Later
Taeyong POV
Y/n’s scar is getting better. Han is back to normal. We checked Stray Kids and they aren’t brainwashed anymore. Stray Kids have been staying with us the past week since when we were taking them back to their house, Seungri’s guards were searching the house for them.

They’ve been staying in the extra rooms in the basement. Today is the Dreamies first day going to a school that has other kids their age there. Chan and I agreed to send Stray Kids maknae line to school with the Dreamies since they have also been homeschooled their whole lives.

Y/n POV
Me and the boys from both mafia groups were told to keep us being mafia members. All of us are walking up to the school doors when all of the sudden a mob of students gather around us.

We glance at each other, fear in all of our eyes. We were also told to not really talk to anyone until Taeyong is 100% he’s gonna keep us in this school.

I hear the students walking about us when they’re right in front of us.

“Why is there only 1 girl with 12 guys.”

Wait, there’s 12 of us. Wow~ I never realized how many of us there are. My question is ‘Why was Mark sent if Lucas and Changbin were’t sent?’ Maybe because he looks younger? Guess he’s just gonna have to lie about his age.

I lean over to Mark and whisper, “You have to lie about your age. Say your a 00 liner like most of us.” He nods in response.

A student that looks like a senior walks up to us. He studies our face but come closer when he makes it to me. He then speaks, “What are guys like you doing with a cute young lady?”

“E-Excuse me?!” I blurt back. The guys look hurt. “First of all, don’t ever call me cute again. Only those I’m close with can call me that. And second, they look and most likely act wayyy better than you.” I snap back.

Everyone gasps at my response.

He must be popular if people react to me talking to him like I talk to a lot of people.

“Now if you would excuse us, we need to get our schedules.” I say and push everyone out of the so for the 13 of us to get through.

~

2 more chapters coming tonight so be ready hoomans~