Chapter 6

Taeyong POV
I whisper to Y/n, who I'm still holding close to me. I can hear her quiet crys… “Shh Princess. It's okay. I'm not gonna let anybody touch you…”

Then the man in all black finally speaks, “I'm surprised you haven't recognised me yet, Lee Taeyong and Yoon Y/n. The leader. And the youngest member-oh and might I add, the only female of the most popular and powerful mafia group:NCT.”

I step back a couple steps, dragging Y/n with me. “H-how do you know our names and that information? We keep hidden and our identities a secret.”

The man gives a low and dark chuckle, “Actually NCT isn't the most popular, it's BTS-”

“They might be popular and well known but that doesn't mean they're the strongest…”

I continue, “Now answer my question then tell me who you are.”

“You see Taeyong, I know a lot of things. And the name is Seungri by the way.”

My eyes widen as I hear the name. Seungri is the one who tried to overrule the leader of his ex group: BigBang…

“Now Taeyong, all I want is for you to give the girl to me and everything will be fi-” I cut him off before he could finish.

I feel Yn's grip on my shirt thats under my hoodie, tighten.

Y/n POV
Taeyong gives this Seungri a hard death glare as he picks me up bridal style and walks back to our house/HQ.

This dude is really just gonna let us go. Just like that?

When we finally reach the house, Taeyong doesn't put me down while he unlocks the door.

“Tae…you can put me down now-” He cuts me off, “No. Choose. I sleep in your room or you sleep in my room.”

“What? Why?” “I don't trust you being alone anymore. He could know where we live and take you from us.”

It stays silent as he carries my upstairs where almost everybody's rooms are. “I-I guess I'll sleep with you in your room tonight, then.”

He nods his head as walks to my room so that I could change into my pajamas. “Tae, can you turn around so I can change?” He still stays quiet and nods his head before turning the other way.

We now walk quietly, hand in hand down to his, Jaehyun, and Johnny's shared room.

Jaehyun and Johnny share a bunk while Taeyong has his own separate bed across from the bunk.

Just imagine this as one of your sleepovers just like when you all were young kids.

I climb into the bed first, Taeyong second. As soon as we both get comfortable, I feel an arm wrap itself around my waist.

“Goodnight Y/n.”

“Goodnight Tae…”

Then I fall asleep.

~

Kinda short chapter but whatever. And. WOW! 2 updates in a row! I'm lowkey proud of myself for this.

ANYWAYS-