Chapter 30

Yay~ I finally updated after so long. I tried to make this chapter as long as I could since I've been gone for so long sooo I hope you all enjoy
😊💜

~

The next day
Y/n POV
Everybody was in the basement training when Hyunjin came running in.

Taeyong, being the oldest leader here, stopped training along with everybody else to see what he was running about.

Hyunjin seemed to be holding a note in his hands. He stops in front of Taeyong and catches his breath.

"I was sitting in the porch when…a mail man came up to me. He asked me if I lived here so I said yes. Then he handed me this note and said 'The guy who gave this to me said this was important and needs to be opened immediately.' Before he walked away."

How did the mailman even get through the gates?! Everyone except Hyunjin was down here training!

Taeyong gently takes the note from Hyunjin while bowing as a thank you.

He carefully opened the note.

"H-how did he find us? We don't even have an address." Taeyong says as he reads the note.

We all watch as his eyes widen. "Y/n, come here." He orders.

I obey and jog over to him. He politely gives me the note to read.

Dear Taeyong,

If you give me and my men the girl, no harm will come to her or your people. Bring her to the Hand River and come alone on the first day of August or else I will have no choice than to attack. If NCT or Stray Kids try to pull something or get her back, I will not hesitate to hurt her or even kill her if i have to. I hope to see you with her in a week.
-S̶̶e̶̶u̶̶n̶̶g̶̶r̶̶i̶̶

My eyes widen as I look up to meet the eyes of Taeyong. I drop the note and run up to my room, ignoring them yelling for me.

I slam my door shut and lock it behind me. I crawl onto my bed and hugged my knees close to my chest. I hear my phone vibrate while it sits on my desk.

I ignore it and hug my legs tighter.

Should I just sneak out and see what Seungri wants? But, it's the day before Mark's 20th birthday…

After thinking about my decision on whether to go or not, I call everyone to the living room. I patiently wait for them in the living room.

Once everyone is settled I tell them my decision.

"The reason I called everyone here was because I decided to do what he wants and go to the Hand River." I say making eye contact with every male.

A slam on the table is heard. Everybody looks to see Mark with his hand on the table with his eyes locking with mine.

"I'm not gonna let you go. You promised you were going to spend time with us on my birthday this year instead of giving a gift and going back to training. But now your gonna give yourself to someone the exact day before my 20th birthday?...

…Y/n listen, we all want to spend more time you and now you're willing to leave us all. I refuse to let you leave us for someone who we don't know what their intentions are with you."

I put my head down, avoiding eye contact with Mark and everyone else.

He's right but…I have to go for their protection. I don't want any of them to die or get badly injured in this war. And if this is the only way to stop deaths in this war then so be it.