Chapter 34 ~ End ~

This is a shorter chapter but also the last chapter 😔

I'm currently working on the second book to this so hopefully the first couple of chapters will be out soon. 😊💚

~

Johnny POV
All of us stare with our eyes widen and tears streaming down our faces as we watch Y/n lifeless body fall to the ground, blood surrounding her.

I struggle to get up, but once I stand up, I limp over to her body and neal next to her.

I slide my hands under her body and pick her up to bring her to the van.

The rest of the guys help each other get up and they get in the vans as well. "Harvey, we're gonna take you to our house to get your wound fixed up before you go home."

He slightly smiles and nods his head, getting into one of the vans. Seungri disappeared as soon as she pulled the trigger so hopefully we won't have to deal with him anymore.

We make it back home to see BlackPink sitting in the living room. They notice Y/n in my arms and run over to me. Lisa takes her from my arms and lays her down on the couch.

"Why aren't you taking her to the infirmary?! She's bleeding from her head!" Taeyong yells.

Everyone is still crying as we look at her lifeless body laying on the couch.

"We'll have to take her to our house infirmary. This house doesn't have what we need to heal her." Jennie states.

"What do you mean we don't have what you need?! We have all the most high tech things in the world! We could cure cancer if we had the time!" Doyoung starts pouting.

"You may have everything and more than a hospital, but you're missing one more thing." This time Rosé speaks.

"And what is that?" Yuta crosses his arms.

"A female in her life. She's grown up around all you boys and has never had an older female in her life that much." Rosé look up from Y/n.

Taeyong sighs and steps forward, "Fine. You guys can take her to your house. BUT, tell us is anything happens like if she's alive or 100% dead."

The 4 girls smile and nod. "We promise to take good care of her. We'll let you all say your last goodbyes, just in case."

With that they go into the kitchen to let us give Y/n our last goodbyes.

After we all finish, BlackPink comes back into the room and they put her into their car.

"Goodbye NCT!" Lisa and Jennie wave to us as Jisoo drives away.

"Now let's start getting ourselves healed but first let's start with Harvey." I tell everyone.

4 Hours Later
Jisung POV
I sit on the bed and I grab the Ryan plush that was given from Jaemin. I let my tears stream down my face at the memories I had with Y/n.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a knock at the door. I wipe my tears away. "Come in!" I yell.

The door opens, it was Chenle. He shuts the door behind him and sits next to me. "What are you doing in Y/n's room, Jisung-ah?" He looks at me with a worried face.

"C-can we keep her room here forever? This is all we have left of her now…" I squeeze her Ryan plushie closer to my chest while trying to hold back my tears.

Chenle pulls me into an embrace.

"Taeyong hyung already said he'd keep her room for memories and that he's never planning on changing it. Her room will always be here for her." He rubs my back in a calming manner to help calm me down.

"We all miss her, Jisung…all we can do now is to carry on with our lives and hope BlackPink noonas can save her." After he says that, we just stay like that for a while until the other Dreamies come into the room.

They see us and we all start crying. Y/n was always the closest to us Dreamies, maybe it was because of the age difference. I guess we'll never know…

We all stayed like this until dinner. Usually dinner is cheerful, happy, and there's always conversation, but now that she's not here, it was silent.

Nobody said anything. The 21 of us ate in silence.

I hope it's not going to be like this forever

~

I just wanna thank everyone one last time for all the support in this.

Tbh I didn't expect to end it this early and was trying to get as many chapters as possible but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would also like to thank those who've helped me when I had writer's block for this book. I'm not gonna say which author helped me yet 👀

I'll start giving shout outs soon. Idk when, either in this book or the next one. Also my pm/dm whatever you wanna call it is always open if you wanna talk (I can always talk on Instagram as well 👀)

Aight I'm not gonna waste anymore of your time now 🙃

Love you all 💚💚💚

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗡𝗖𝗧 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗔𝗨 𝗼𝘁21 [𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿] 🎉