Chapter 23

Y/n POV
Doyoung finishes the putting vaccine on my scar. I hop off the bed and give him a tight hug.

“Thank you for dealing with the scar over the months of it not going away.”

He hugs me back then pulls away and looks at my face. He gives me a kiss on the cheek. “No problem!”

He gives me a bunny smile and urges me to the door. “Now go and ask one of the leaders.”

I run out the door and bid him bye. I run through the basement hallways, as I run past the cells, I hear Han calling my name.

I stop and slowly walk to the bars.

“Han? What’s wrong?”

“Come closer.” He says in a weak voice.

I hesitate before shuffling a bit closer to the cell bars.

“I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten since last night. Johnny and Lucas aren’t listening to me. They won’t even bring me a single piece of bread.”

That doesn't sound like something either of them would do…

"Well I guess I could get you a small something to eat. I'll just slide in through the food opening thing at the bottom of the gate. But I'll do it when I'm done asking Taeyong something."

He weakly nods his head yes as I run down the hallway and look for Taeyong in the mess of boys filling the training room.

I see him and run over to him. He's lifting weights and stops once he sees me.

"Hey munchkin, what's up." He says in a cheerful voice while smiling.

"Can me and a couple other members go to the address Felix sent me. I have to check just in case. Felix or one of the others could be badly injured.”

This time he completely stops training and looks at me. “And how are we supposed to trust him after finding out what’s going on?”

I give him a puppy dog face and beg. He sighs and says I can as long as he is one of the people going with.

As I’m walking away, he stops me.

“In a couple days you and the Dreamies are going into a school instead of being homeschooled.”

I smile and nod then run upstairs into the kitchen to grab Han some food.

I go straight to the cabinets and scavenge for food. I find Tteokbokki crackers, Binggrae Banana Flavoured Milk, Honey Butter Chips, Lotte Biscuit Sticks(Pepero), and Pockey. I hold it all in my arms and carry it down to the cells.

When Han sees all of the snacks in my arms, his eyes light up.

“Are those all for me?” He says and I giggle. “Yes and No. We can share it.”

I grab one of the bowls that Hendery forgot to take back upstairs after he cleaned it in the sink down here.

I pour some of each thing into the bowl and slide the bowl through the little food opening at the bottom of the cell door.

Han and I are eating the snacks when a knock was heard on the door to the cell area.

“Come in!” I yell. The door cracks open and the eyes of Jungwoo pop into the room.

I get up and run over to him and engulf him into an embrace.

“It’s been a while since I last saw you.” I say and pull away from the hug.

He giggles, “Y/n, you know it’s only been a couple hours.”

“I know but you rarely talk and when you do it’s really quiet.”

“I know, I know. But the reason I came in here was because Taeyongie hyung wants you to put your shoes on and get into 127’s main car.”

“Oh, okay!” I run back over to Han who is still snacking. I push all of the boxes and my bowl under the cell door. I lean in and whisper to him.

“You can have the rest of these. Mafia groups need as much energy as possible and it’s not good when we go hungry for a while.”

“But you rarely eat.”

“That’s not only because I’m smaller than mafia members but I’ve always eaten very little, ever since birth.”

I stand back up and walk with Jungwoo upstairs.

When we get into the living room, Taeyong, Renjun, and, Lucas were waiting at the door. I get my shoes on and walk to them. I notice that Jungwoo walked over too.

“Jungwoo, you’re also going?” I ask while looking at him.

He smiles and nods.

The 5 of us get into 127’s main car.

I tell Taeyong the directions to the address Felix sent me. Once we arrive, we see Felix and the rest of Stray Kids sitting on large rocks, looking bored and lost.

The drive was about 1 hour but at least all of the members are here and okay.

I get out of the car and jog to them. Felix sees me and his face lighten up.

~

This is most I've ever updated. 2 days in a row with 3 (and maybe 4) within those days. I'm almost done with 24 and will start on 25 UwU