Chapter 1- Intro to my Life

A throbbing pain evades my chest. Can't breath. Going to die.

And that's when I woke up.

7:30 AM. The alarm clock is ringing like crazy. It's the first day of school and I'm really nervous. Mostly kids don't mind who you are but when you are a transferee. High school can go as crazy as hell.

My name is Alice Bannings. A seventeen year old geek and a weirdo. Not skinny or fat just in between. Not too tall and short either. So basically, I'm pretty normal. The thing is I am a fan of gore and horror movies. Mostly at my age, girls are sappy in drama and romance movie. But I prefer watching splatter, the intensity is very much pleasing to the eyes. Believe me I'm not a sadist just a fan.

Quickly I showered and brushed my teeth. I grab a muffin but when I tasted it was a raisin flavored, I decided to throw it into the bin.

Ever wonder where my parents are?

They are workaholics and usually doesn't go home in a few days.

Great. Every member of the family is a freak.

So basically, I'm alone while facing the stomach churning events for the day.

Scared? NO. I'm actually terrified.

After a few minutes, I'm finally standing at the hall of the so called "Hell"

I actually got a plan for my first day of my new school. Okay make that two when the first plan fails drastically.

Plan A

Invisibility. It's one of the things that I'm good at. I prefer to blend in the walls or lockers. As far as I know I've been doing this as long as I can remember. But it didn't usually had a 100% success rate.

Plan B

Just accept the fact that my life is over once I step inside the class. Or by some miracle my classmates and teachers are friendly enough to accept me for who i am.

After a few minutes of deciding which one should I do. I finally snapped out of reality.

I hurriedly went to the principal's office to get my schedule. The principal's name is Margaret Brown. Oh boy I hope she's not an old woman who is cranky as my grandma.

A few minutes of waiting, a woman emerge from the door. A not so old and not to young. In fact she's pretty. An average grade in the rate of prettiness.

She gave me the schedule and I look at it. Great. The first subject is AP Calculus. I have the worst performance in that subject.

The principal kept on rambling about the school rules. I rolled my eyes and pretend that I'm listening. Finally, she let me go to my class and even flash a "youthful smile".

My feet as heavy as steel trudge the deserted hallways. Classes had already started and I was the only one who is not in the respective class.

Room 308

I knock softly to catch the teacher's attention. She opened the door and motioned me to come inside. Quickly she introduced me to the students and pointed the available seat at the back. All eyes were on me as I made my way to the chair. Oh how would I love to shrink into a midget right now.

End of Chapter 1

Constructive Criticism are very much welcome.

This my first time writing a story online. So I'm kinda nervous. :D