Chapter 19

Streets of London.

Carla and I are in trance when we step outside the hotel.

London is beautiful. The brochure didn't lie when they say that London is beautiful.

I was in awe and can't help but smile. Johyson is standing next to me and just grinned at me. Alex smirked and Beth is busy staring at Michael while fidgeting her fingers, her face red.

The group decided to split up. Beth, Michael and Carla is on the A team. They wanted to see the Big Ben up close.

Team B consists of me, Johyson and Alex. I wanted to see some museums and head to a bookstore. We agreed to meet at an amusement park after an hour and a half hour.

My group headed to a museum. As I entered, I see a bunch of artworks and look at them with love. I am a big fan of paintings.

Johyson just stared at is trying to figure out the meaning of the splatter of paint. Alex just closed his eyes and lean on the wall. He must be bored.

After a couple of minutes, I asked them if they already wanted to go to the next destination. As I was asking them, my stomach suddenly grumbled.

Alex suddenly remembered what happen last Monday, and he smirked.

My face reddens like a tomato and Johyson smiled.

"Let's go eat then.", he said while laughing.

"I'm sorry.", i apologized.

"No need to apologize angel. You must be hungry.", Alex butted in.

"Angel?", Johyson asked with a confused look.

"It's a nickname for Alice.", Alex answered.

"Oh.", Johyson exclaim and stared at Alex for a while with a jealous look.

Tension is rising up between the two and it seems that they are not going to give up.

Stares where exchanged with a jealous look.

I decided to break up the tension by talking but instead my stomach grumbled again.

"I am hungry.", I mentally said.

A laughter rose in the air and see Johyson laughing.

"You're really hungry.", Johyson said while laughing.

"I guess I am." My face flushed from embarassment.

"Let's go find someplace to eat.", Johyson said while holding my hand.

Alex must have notice and also hold my other hand. Again, jealous looks are exchange. And I sighed.

"This is going to be a long day."

I ordered croissants and finger sandwiches and some tea. Johyson preferred pizza and Alex ordered some coffee and have some of my finger sandwich.

"I thought you don't like some sweets.", I asked Alex.

"Well, I do now angel. Thanks to you.", he answered.

"And besides I don't want to be the same as this pizza guy here.", he said while smirking.

"What the?!", Johyson cursed but decided to stop when he saw me looking at him.

I was busy staring at the tea and I didn't notice what Alex is trying to tell Johyson.

"Round one is mine.", he said mentally while smirking.

"You. You. We're rivals from now on Alex.", he twitch his eyebrow.

Alex just smirked--- his victory smirked.

As I was trying to figure out if the tea leaves are freshed when they made the tea. I am too busy to pay attention what they are doing.

We finished eating and as I am to suggest that we should split the amount that we are going to pay. Johyson immediately and motioned the waiter to get the bill. The waiter came and Johyson gave him his credit card. We wait for the waiter and as soon as its finished, we headed to the amusement park.

I thanked him while smiling..And he just grinned and said it was nothing.

As we walked towards the amusement park both of them are 3 feet behind me and I am busy admiring the old buildings that I didn't notice the victory smile planted on Johyson's face and a scowl of defeat at Alex's face.

We arrived at the amusement park and is amaze on what we saw. A gigantic ferris wheel. It would be a thrill to ride that one.

"Carla and others are late." I murmured.

"Yeah, they are.", Johyson answered.

I noticed a pink hair emerge from a crowd with Beth and Michael.

"Carla?", I shouted.

"Sorry, we're late.", she apologized.

"It's alright.", I answered.

We took around the amusement park and I notice an evil grin on Carla's face.

----End-----

Chapter 19- Finished