Chapter 12- Fever

Chapter 12- Fever

I wake up dizzy and sluggish. Yesterday, I was drench in water. And now I have a fever. I can't be absent for today. Last night, I baked a bunch of cookies for Johyson. I always thought it was proper to say thank you with a token.

Okay, I admit, I have a crush on him. Just a teensy winsy crush. An admiration. Period.

Even though my head is throbbing I managed to get up and went to school.

I managed to get to school safely. I sighed, he's not here yet.

Barely having a strength within me, I went to the room and wait for the teacher there.

My head is nearly bursting during the class. My face is flushed and its painful to breath normally. This continued on History class.

Lunch break, I decided to look for him but I was too weak. Where is he? I said clutching the cookies.

I slump down the wall and fell asleep. Someone shrug me and I opened my eyes drowsily.

Johyson is there looking worried. I hastily stand-up but was too weak to do it. Instead Johyson catch me on his arms.

"Are you okay?", he asked worriedly

"Y.Y.Yes." I answered.

He touched my forehead and frowned.

"No you're not. Can you walk?" he said frowning.

"Y.Y.Yes.", I replied weakly.

I tried standing up again. But I fell down again.

Before I protest, he carried me in a piggy back style. I clung into him and smiled while I feel the warmth. I fell asleep as he carried me home.

He opened the door of my house and set me down in the couch.

"C.Cold.", I mumbled incoherently.

He searched for any blankets , pillows and medicine. He wrapped me with a blanket. And made me drink my medicine.

I fell into the deep slumber. And as I awake a couple of hours. He was sleeping beside me.

I had the urge to tousled his blond hair but I refrain from it. Instead, I smiled sweetly and.

Wait? Sweetly? I only teensy weensy crush at him right? I don't like him or love him. I just admire him because of his bright and lively attitude that's all.

Shaking my head, I decided to stand up when I noticed that his hand is wrapped around my hand.

I blushed furiously and I just let him stay like this for a while.

He stirred and woke up.He looled at me and smiled.

"Do you feel better now?"he asked.

I nodded as a response. He must have noticed that I already know that he is holding my hand. He let go of it and is blushing.

I stood up and told him, I would just make dinner.

I can only cook porridge. Great. How did I manage to live without even knowing how to cook. But I do know how to bake. I bake a lot sweets.

Porridge would do I said to myself. If he doesn't want to eat it then we could always order pizza.

I motioned him to the kitchen. He sees the porridge, he sit down and said thank you for the food. He just dig in and praise me for cooking such delicious porridge. I gave out a smile, one of the few smiles I gave to people.

It was already 9 pm when he decided to go home. I thanked him for taking care of me and bringing me home. He asked of I'm really alright. And I said Yes in response.

I kissed him in the cheek. Reflex. Uh-oh. I am in beet red now like a tomato.

I looked at him. He was grinning foolishly and blushing at the sane time. He said good night and walk home still grinning.

I wait for his presence to dissappear and I closed the door immediately.

Hugging my pillow, I reminisce how he took care of me. I fell asleep.

----End------

Chapter 12 is finished