Chapter 5- Pissed

Chapter 5- Pissed

I woke up from my deep sleep. The alarm clock is ringing again. I am literally pissed off. And because of that I slam my alarm clock into the wall and into shattered into pieces.

"Pissed off." I chanted.

I let the cold water calm me as I was showering. My long, wavy hair that reaches my back is another disturbance so I decided to cut it after I shower. A shoulder length would be nice.

I grabbed the clothes in my closet. Mostly consists of baggy pants and a shirt. I tied my hair in a messy bun. Not caring to even eat my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and doorkeys. Didn't even bother to look at the carkeys that were lying on the table. I prefer to walk, its some sort of an exercise for me.

Arrived at school half an hour early for my class. Its deserted again. How come people in here are not morning persons.

As I was going to open the door, someone poked me from behind.

I find it really rude for someone to poke me. Turning around, I decided to reprimand him or her. But I am rendered speechless. It is a him.

The arrogant bastard who is best of friends of Johyson.

Simply put they are always together. I keep on thinking they're gay.

Maybe they're gay.

'Hey freak.", he greeted coldly

I didn't answer. You can see in my eyes that I hate him already. In fact I hate almost everyone. ALMOST.

"You're going to ignore me freak?", he continued

"Bingo." I mentally said.

My face remained calm and I went in to the classroom. I still sitted in the same old place.

It felt like hours as I was waiting for the class to start. I can feel his intense stare. What does he what anyway?

He went to me after AP Calculus. Girls shot off evil glares that would surely buried me six feet below the ground.

"He was doing it on purpose that gay fag.", i murmured looking pissed.

"I heard you.", he said calmly

"Would you please leave me alone?", I retorted in a low voice

"No. I'm interested with you freak. ", he replied cooly

God. He was getting on my nerves. I had the urge to shout profanities at him but I need to control myself.

Instead I excused myself with a sarcastic tone in my voice and fled.

Could this day be worse than the other day?

----END---

Chapter 4- Finished