Chapitre 27- Nicknames

Chapitre 27-Nicknames

Johyson promised me that he will be the one who would talk to Mika. As for Alex, I'm worried on what his reaction will be. Alex isn't a cold hearted bastard when we usually have a conversation but in this situation, I'm afraid that there is a probability that he'll act that way.

I texted Alex that I want to meet him at Physical Education to talk.

As I walk down the hallway, I hear people gossiping on what happen during Biology. News like that spread easily like some kind of a virus. Geez. People and their unstoppable mouths.

It won't be long before Mika and Alex knows. I'll just wait in here and see Mika rushing the hallway like some kind of an angry bull.

Johyson went ahead of me to find Mika before she finds me and kill me right on the stop for stealing her fiancé.

As I am on my way to the Gym for Physical Education, a crying Mika emerge from the other room. She gave me an angry look. I frown at her back as she walks away.

Johyson soon followed after with a serious look on his face. I shot a questioning look on him asking what happen?

He grab my hand squeezing my hand tightly, like he's giving me an assurance. What for? Is he able to tell her? Did she understand my feelings and also Johyson's feelings?

One thing, I know from the look she gave me earlier, she's not happy. In fact she's angry that she would skin me alive.

"She is angry and doesn't want to call off the marriage thing." Johyson says finally breaking the silence.

"Of course she is. I understand her. But she has to accept it. She can't force you to love her.", I answer.

As we walk the towards the gym, he wraps his arm around my waist. I hesitate and is still not use to this intimacy. But I see Johyson staring at me with a mix of love and worry in his eyes.

"Still not use of intimacy cupcake?", he joked trying to initiate the talking.

"Cupcake?", I huffed. "Since when did you start calling me nicknames?"

"Alex does it too. If I start becoming your boyfriend, he has to stop calling you angel. Or else I'll castrate him.", he says laughing.

"That's too much. Castrate Alex? I'd like to see you try. He'll kick your ass and I bet you'll be the one who'll be castrated." , I replied laughing.

"Who's side are you in anyway cupcake? I'm starting to think that you are inlove with Alex and not with me.", he joked.

"I reassure you that I'm lovestruck with you." I reply with my cheeks tinted pink.

"Anyway, I have to talk to Alex and tell him to cancel the date tomorrow night. And also explain the situation about us.", I sighed.

"Date? What date?", he ask forming a frown on his face.

"Um. He asked me on a date when he comforted me just a while ago when I was crying. Because I'm..", I stopped speaking.

"Because you're?", Johyson ask with a glint of happiness in his face.

"Jealous." I mumbled in a barely audible voice.

"What?", he ask mischievously.

"All right. I'm jealous with Mika kissing you.", I said in embarassed.

"Oh. My cupcake is jealous with the kissing part. And here I thought I'm the only one who gets jealous.", he teased.

"Shut...", I snapped.