Chapter 3-Blond-BlueEyes Boy

Chapter 3- Blond-BlueEyes boy

He was alone.

Lost in thought. As his eyelashes flutter, I look at him intently. Not that I have a stupid crush on him but I am intrigued. Part of me has the desire to approach him but the other half of me is scared. I prefer to attend the school without getting noticed and if I walk up to him and say Hi, people will start noticing me and eventually spread nasty gossips about me.

One by one students came in the classroom. The distance between us kept getting farther. And it's like we can't feel each others presence anymore.

Class started the usual but our teacher decided to create a buddy system. We are paired up and guess what my partner is an obnoxious blond girl who has a model pshyque. You can tell that she has a crush on Mr. Blonde-BlueEyes boy because she practically followed him around like a lovesick puppy.

I am doing my best to ignore her but it didn't work out. She keeps on blabbering about her skin and how perfect she is. How she and Mr.Blond-BlueEyes boy are meant to be. I'm kinda annoyed and wanted to tell her to shut up but the last thing I want is an enemy. Instead, I gave her a passive look and continued to doodle .

When I'm bored, I have a habit in doodling. Writing or drawing random stuff, my parents thought it was a wonderful thing that I can draw but immediately dismiss the idea when they saw pictures of mutilated bodies in my drawings.

My biology partner named Sam or is it Samantha can't stop gushing about her so called love. In fact, I don't even know why is she talking to me. Maybe she ran out of friends to talk to and since I am her partner, the only person whom she can interact in the biology class everyday, has no choice but to speak to me.

I nodded as if to look interested on what she is saying. One sentence catches my attention. The name of Blonde-BlueEyes boy. His name is Johyson Matthews.

As Sam or Samantha finished her story, she noticed that I was not listening to her. she formed a crease into her forehead and is not absolutely pleased that I ignored her. She kept on sending me nasty glares.

"This isn't going to be pretty.", i mentally slapped myself.

Next thing I know I'll be facing the hath hell fury of a pissed off blond girl after class.

The bell rings and I am really glad I made it out to biology alive. If looks could kill, I'd be dead several times at precisely 10 minutes ago until now.

Walking on way to my locker, I saw Johyson catching up on me. I decided to have a faster pace so that he wouldn't catch on me. He catch up and tap my shoulder, I turned around and gave him a passive stare that I am infamous of.

"You were staring at me before the Biology class starts. ", he whispered

"I didn't. Why would I even stare at you anyway? I don't even know you.", i answered.

"Yeah, that's true. But I know you." , he grins.

"What?", i asked dumbfounded

"You're a transfer student right?", he said smiling

"Yes, I am. Well its nice meeting and talking to you.", I hastily went to my next class.

As I scurried down the hall, he said something under his breath that only he can hear.

"I really do know you Alice."