Chapitre 29

Chapitre 29

Calculus.

During our class, I'm surprised to know that Mika is absent. I am half-expecting that she'll confront me today but guess not. I sighed in relief but couldn't help but worry about her.

Alex already knows the boundaries of our relationship- just friends. Hopefully, Mika understands it too.

I remembered the date last night and thought how Alex accepted that I can never fall in love with him.

My head aches and I feel slight dizzy. Migraine? I frequently have attacks of headaches this week. Rubbing my forehead, I tried to concentrate on the lesson. My vision is blurry and my eyes are watery. The headache is much more intense than yesterday.

I scan for Carla and Alex. They are busy listening and taking down notes.

"Endure it.", I said to myself.

Thank God ,Calculus already ended. I'm already forming a puddle made of my sweat in the floor. I scanned for my bag for any Advil and luckily I found one. I took the medicine and slightly felt better. I can still go to my Astronomy class.

After my Astronomy class, Johyson is already waiting at me at the door. I went out to meet him but my headache is intense as ever. As I reach for the door that seemed to be miles away from me, Johyson smiled.

But seeing me sweating heavily, his smile turned into a worried look.

"Are you alright?", he asked in a worried tone.

I looked at him like I'm a confused old woman. In fact, I can't understand what his saying due to my intense headache. And before I know, I fainted.

A dream again, this time the features are clearer. I saw a blue car and that boy again. He was smiling sadly as he was looking at me. I wanted to ask who is he but my feet stayed on my spot. Instead, warm tears rolled in my cheeks as if I'm hurt by his sad smile. I keep on crying assuming that he'll come over and take my hand. The boy is painful to look at.

Someone painful.

Someone is shaking my shoulders and I gasped and look like I'm struggling for air. I touched my cheeks and realize their wet. Did I cry when I was still asleep? I stared at the empty space. Someone called my name and I am pulled back to reality.

"Alice, are you alright? You're crying in your sleep.", Johyson asked in a worried tone and hold my hand softly.

"I'm fine. Just a bad dream.", I said softly reassuring him.

"You just fainted when I'm talking to you after your Astronomy class. Luckily, I caught you and didn't have a concussion. We're in the nurse's office.", he explained still not taking off his worried tone.

I flashed an assurance smile and Johyson gently kissed my forehead. I smiled sweetly and thanked him.

"I can't let my future girlfriend get hurt after all.", he said smiling.

Standing up with my legs wobbly, I tried to straighten myself but instead I felt dizzy and fell in the bed.

Johyson supported me and let me lie down comfortably. The nurse told him to let me sleep for a couple of hours to lessen the pain.

"How long was I asleep?", I asked still feeling dizzy.

"Two hours. Lunch and the first period in the afternoon is already finished.", he answered.

"What about your class?", I asked softly. He must have skip his classes. I am worried that this might affect his grades. Johyson is not really the smartest person.