Chapter 8- Physical Education

One more class.

Physical Education is the next class. I changed my clothes and tied my hair up. I don't like Physical Education but it is one of the few subjects I'm good at. I can run fast and dodge things, mainly because bullies resort on using force and I'm already used to it.

I scan for people whom I mignt know. There is Johyson and his best friend talking to each other.Beth is over the bleachers reading a book and Carla who is busy texting. And oh boy, Sam and her bunch of girlfriends oogling over Johyson and his friends.

Carla wave at me. And I walk forward to her. Beth also saw me and smiled a little bit.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while.", Carla greeted.

"You're absent in AP Calculus.", I said

"Calculus suck. And you know it.", she smiled

I smirked. She's right though.

A loud whistle is heard a few steps behind me.

"What the hell?" as I covered my ears.

The teacher looks scary. Holding a dodgeball in her hand. One thing came into my mind.

This is going to be nasty.

The teacher shouted and ask us to create two teams with eight members. I was grouped with Johyson's best friend, Carla, Beth and some random classmates.

Johyson's is from the other team with Sam. And Sam she's alreadyn flirting with him. I wanted to grab and throw the dodgeball at her.

My lost in thoughts was disrupted by an infamous grunt. I turned around notice he was there the "gay" best friend.

"Great I'm grouped with Johyson's best friend also known as the gay.", I cursed.

"I'm not gay. I already told you that and the name is Alexander freak.", he replied

"Reckon should I just call you bastard then?," I hissed.

"No.", he answered coldly.

"Wonder why you're wasting your time annoying me?", I scowled.

"I told you're inte..", he said but is cut off when the teacher blowed the whistle again.

"All right. Line up everyone.", she said.

Immediately we lined up and prepared for the game.

All right game plan. Dodge the ball or let it hit me.

The game started with Beth getting hit first by a snickering Sam. Her friends were giggling.

I am the next one to be able throw the ball and I decided it to have Sam as my first victim.

I threw the ball hard and hit Sam on her abdomen. Her body arched backward and must have hurt her.

Smirking while looking at her with a feeling of triumph. Sam looked at me with an evil look. But I just stood there. Some of them were laughing while Alexander and Johyson are both smirking.

I wasn't even ready for the next attack when suddenly a speeding ball went to me.

No time to dodge. My feet were glued in the ground.

No time to run.

Suddenly a body shielded me.

---End----

Chapter 8- End