Chapitre 22- Home

Chapitre 22

Two weeks of staying London.

The class went to several museums. We also went to historic places and bought some souvenirs for our family.

Johyson tried to ask me to eat outside a couple times but Alex keep on interrupting him.

Flashback

I suggested them to just go out with each other while laughing.

Johyson and Alex glared at me, it seems that they don't like the idea.

"I won't go out with cold boy.", Johyson snickered.

"I won't go out with this idiot.", Alex snapped.

"And I'm not gay.", they said in unison.

I looked at them and suddenly burst out laughing.

"You both are annoying.", I said as I am laughing at the two.

"Stop laughing.", they said.

"Geez. You're both sensitive.", I said as I walked away.

"Where are you going?", Johyson asked.

"To Beth and Carla. We're going toh buy souvenirs.", I answered.

"We'll come...", Alex trailed.

"No. It's a girls shopping. Girls only.", I interrupted him and scooted away.

End of flashback

"The fieldtrip has ended. It was short but nontheless fun. I had fun with my friends." I said mentally.

"My friends. I like the tone of it.", I muttered as the plane lands.

We get off the plane and waited to our luggage as we passed the security. There are no glimpse of our parents waiting for us. Can't blame them though. They're busy with business. Mostly our parents are on business trips.

I said goodbyes to my friends and hailed a cab. I kept on thinking London and what happened as I am on my way home. Even the kiss with Johyson. I blushed and smiled as I remember it.

Meanwhile in Matthews' Residence.

"I'm home.", Johyson shouted.

As always only the maid greeted him.

"Welcome home Sir.", the maid smiled.

"Thanks Maria.", he replied.

Johyson trudgingly climb the stairs and walked towards his room. He toss his luggage and collapsed on his bed.

He reminisce the nostalgic feeling when he was still in London. The ferris wheel ride and the kiss. Especially the kiss.

Johyson remembered as both of our lips touched. He smiled widely and looked at his camera. A sight of me looking at the window of the ferris wheel came into a view.

Johyson decided to transfer all pictures in his pc. A couple of random pictures but mostly group pictures and pictures of me and both of us.

He transferred my photo on his phone and set it as his wallpaper. He stared at it for a while. With his face red, he can't wait to go to school tomorrow.

"I'll asked her out for a date tomorrow.", he beamed.

---------------

I arrived at home and see the door unlocked. Mom and Dad can't be home. Or maybe the new maid has arrive.

A few weeks ago before Mom and Dad left for business trip, our maid decided to have a leave because her mom is sick. My parents decided to hire another one.

I opened the door and surprise to see her greeting me.

"Welcome home Miss Alice.", she greeted courtly.

"Thank you very much.", I replied.

"I'm Nancy Sikes, Miss. And I'll be taking care of you.", she said.

"Yes, please to meet you Nancy.", I said as I smile.

"Shall I take care of your luggage then?", Nancy asked.

"Yes. Oh. Have you eaten yet? There are plenry of food in the kitchen.", I said

"I will. And thank you again Miss.", she said in a smile.

I went to my bedroom located in the 2nd floor. I changed my clothes and climbed to my bed.

I'm so tired but I can't wait for school tomorrow.

I checked for any messages. My friends texted me if I arrived safely at my house.

I quickly replied them and read my book.

School.

I'll see Johyson again.

------End------

Chapitre 22