Chapter 7- Biology is Shocking

Biology. Sam is already sitting when I came. I sit down and mind my own business. She in some miracle was quiet. Too quiet. Maybe she learned how to shut up already.

The short conversation that was made in the roof top with me and Johyson is pretty good. I actually talked to him. He is one of the few persons that I have interacted today. Two to be exact. His bestfriend and him.

Johyson arrived a few minutes after I did. He greeted everybody with a grin. Everyone did the same except for me. He went over to his friends and talked something about basketball. He was laughing while mimicking a dunk.

As always girls also surrounded him. Basically I was the only one who is not interested on joining them.

Classes started and we studied about reproduction of cells. The teacher finished the discussion while giving homework. The homework is supposed to be a group of 3.

Practically, I know from the start that no one is going to let me join the group. I'm fine with it. Apparently I can finish it without any group members.

A shy and timid girl caught my eye. oShe was standing there without any groupmates. She approach me and ask if I have any groupmates and I answered none.

She introduced herself, her name is Harper Collins. And she told me that since I was alone she figured out that we can be partners and friends.

Wait? What? Friends? I understand the partner word, but friends?

I told here my name is Alice Bannings and I'm a freak. She just smiled and said that we're just the same- both freaks.

Both Harper and I look at the direction of Johyson. It is crowded almost everyone in the class wanted to be in his group.

Amidst the crowd he walked into our direction.

"I'll be joining their group.",he proclaimed while smiling.

Pregnant silence fill the room. Everyone is shocked.

"You can't be serious?", a boy shouted

"I am serious.", he answered

"But they're different and not to mention freakish.", Sam snapped.

"So am I.", he said in a frown.

He quickly grab my arm and held it firmly. I was rendered speechless by the act he made.

Biology class is finished and all the people were gossiping about me. Calling me names. I'm already used to it. I ignore them and they still continue to chant, Evil bitch.

One more class. One more class and it would be over.

----End----

Chapter 7