Chapitre 24- Fiancee

At last, Calculus is already finished. I felt uneasy during Calculus, like someone is throwing me a glare of daggers.

Mika Stratos, the new student catch up to me.

"Hello. What's you're name?", she said sweetly.

"Uh. Alice Bannings.", I hesitately answered.

"Alice. Just like Alice in the wonderland. You look like her too.", she said smiling.

"Um. Thanks.", I said embarassed.

"Can you show me around?", she asked sweetly. This time she twirled around.

"Okay. Since the teacher for the next period is absent.", I answered.

We toured around the school. And while we toured around she talked on why she transferred to this school.

"I once lived in France but I transferred here to pursue my love for a guy.", she said happily.

I rolled my eyes and said mentally, "Another girl who is sucker for romance."

"You should find your love too Alice.", she said interrupting my thoughts.

"Well, maybe. I will.", I shrug as I think of Johyson.

As we are in the hallway, I saw Johyson stuffing his books on his locker. I want to greet him but Mika run towards him and glomp at Johyson and both of them fell with each other.

I was shocked on her doing and apparently she knows Johyson.

And I have a hunch they have a deep relationship and I have jealousy creeping on my spine.

Mika hugged him really tight.

"Mi. Mika can't breath.", Johyson said.

"I'm sorry. I am really happy on seeing you and I can't help myself.", she beamed.

Mika kissed Johyson on the lips suddenly.

"That damn bitch.", I cussed mentally.

"Hell Yeah. I'll kill you right now.", I mentally challenged her.

But in reality, I'm shocked and wasn't able to move.

"There, my "I'm home" greeting.", she said while wrapping her arms around Johyson's neck.

Johyson stood there too. Shocked. But is able to see that I am there standing staring at him.

"I. I..", Johyson stuttered.

Smiling at me, Mika revealed that Johyson is her fiancee.

"Johyson is my fiancee.", she said while grinning.

I stared at her like she is some kind of an alien. And I can't comprehend on what she's saying.

Mika snapped her fingers and I am back in reality.

"Oh.", I said.

"Congratulations.",I said flatly.

"Thank you.", she smiled sweetly.

"I have to go.", I said and bid them goodbye.

As I left, Mika smirked for victory. Johyson wanted to catch up to me but his hand is held by Mika.

"Stay with me.", she pouted.

"But. I. I.", he answered.

"You can always talk to her at your free time.", she continued.

Johyson nodded in defeat.

Mika is stubborn and will do anything to crushed someone who gets in her way. There is no way that she'll Alice alone, now that she have her sources that Johyson has feelings for Alice.

"And it's going to be hell, Alice. If you keep on interacting to Johyson", Mika cursed mentally.

"Oh yeah, Hell will break loose."

--------End-------

Chapitre 24