※ poster for sale ※

is the cover okay?

※※※※※※※※※※

"poster for sale! a cent each!" an old woman shouts, hoping that someone will be interested with her product.

just then, a young girl walked up to her and greet the old woman. "ahjumma, are you for real? a cent for a poster?" the young asked. the older nodded and gave the young woman a sweet smile.

"can i see the poster?" the younger asked. the ahjumma lifted the table, revealing a secret storage. she hands the medium sized poster. (relate to the poster in the cover)

all of the bts members are in the poster. it's a poster for fake love era. all of them are looking afar except namjoon, who's looking at the camera while he gives a sexy pose, and yoongi who's just.. looking..

"please just get it, i need the money." ahjumma said. "ahjumma, what can you buy with a cent?" the younger sighed. she took out her wallet and gave the older half of her allowance for the week.

"here, take this ahjumma. buy something good to eat." she smiled at the old woman, bowed then left.

※※※※※※※※※※

yeonjee walks to her dorm with the poster in her hand. she stepped in the porch then search her bag for her keys. "ugh, where is it.." she dug her bag until she felt her hand touching a small metal.

she got in her apartment and sat at the down part of the bunk bed, which is her bed, so she could take off her shoes.

after doing so, she layed herself at the bed. staring at the metal which supports the upper part pf the bunk bed, she starts to think of what to do.

she immediately got up as an idea popped up her head. she snatched the poster from the floor and opens it. "where should i put this?" she thought to herself.

she sits at her bed and tries to hang it to the wall, which is next the her bed. she placed the poster at her bed and got up to get some tape.

she got back and hang the poster at the wall. so whenever she sleeps and wake up, they'll be the first ones that she will see.

"there!"

little did she know... when bts sleeps, the poster comes to life.

※※※※※※※※※※

okay, i know its short. well that's because its an introduction chapter to the story.

idk if i'll put crack in this story, i'm not a funny person. i'll try 😂