※ baepsae ※

6:12AM

yeonjee woke up from her nap. the first thing she did was to look at the poster. "haha, that was all just a dream." she thought.

wrong.

she got up her bed and get ready for uni. she walked to her dresser and grab an oversized crop top shirt, paired with a high waisted jeans, then went to the bathroom to take a bath.

after she took a bath, she ironed her wavy hair, apply a minimal amount of makeup. then she was ready to go to uni.

"oh, shoes." she said and facepalmed herself. she forgot to wear shoes.

she looked at her notebook that was lying in on ground. she picked it up and put it in her bag. after putting on shoes, she placed her laptop in her bag.

she then felt like she has all that she needs for uni. she walked out her door and locked it.

※※※※※※※※※※

7:23AM

s

he walked inside the campus and was greeted by her bestfriend, cha eunwoo. "eunwoo!" she waived from afar and smiled. she ran to him and gave him a hug. "why are you in here?" she asked him, breaking the hug.

"i-i was waiting for you." eunwoo said and scratches the back of his neck. "aigoo~ have you not made friends here?" he shook his head as no.

※ flashback ※
→first day of uni←

"okay everyone! listen up!" the professor said as he smacks his ruler at the whiteboard. "someone is joining this class. please come in and introduce yourself." he said and turned his head towards the door.

the guy walks in the room and every girl in the room is whispering about the handsome guy.

"annyeonghaseyo, i'm cha eunwoo. please take a good care of me." he politely says and bowed. "please sit besides miss reina, the girl with blonde hair." the professor said, obviously mocking the girl because of her hair, which is super blonde. its okay to have slightly blonde hair but her's was too excessive.

the girl started to squeal and bites her lip. eunwoo already know that he's gonna be uncomfortable sitting with her so he searches for another seat. the seat beside yeonjee caught his eye.

she sits at the last row, second to the last and the available seat is the last seat.

"c-can i just sit with her?" he points to yeonjee. "are your eyesight good? because that is the last row." the professor said. eunwoo just nodded.

he starts to walk towards yeonjee who was scribbling something in her notebook.

she notices his presence and looked at him. she was tired and accidentally rolled her eyes at him and focus on what she's scribbling.

he felt awkward but he thought that its better to sit with her and not with the blonde girl, who was now angry at yeonjee.

※ still the flashback ※
→lunch time←

yeonjee decided that she wants all of the students to go out first before she go to eat, she doesn't want to be crowded.

her head was lying at her desk and thinks of what to eat. she felt someone poked her shoulder and look. "um?" she says.