※ back to normal ※

"you did great yeonjee." jimin said and he hugged yeonjee. "thanks chimmie." she hugged back. jimin felt flustered as he got hugged and called a cute nickname by his 'crush'.

"okay, stop now. let's celebrate yeonjee's braveness!" yoongi stood up from his chair and grabbed yeonjee's hand to the air.

jimin rolled his eyes at yoongi as he was stealing yeonjee from him. yoongi couldn't help but smirk at jimin's reaction.

"where are we going?" yeonjee giggled. "to my favorite place!" yoongi exclaimed and he skips to the car while still holding yeonjee's hand.

※※※※※※※※※※

"daebak! where are we?" yeonjee put her handson her mouth in amazement. she scans the old fashioned cafe that is french-like in some way.

"this is his favorite cafe in seoul because it has a comfy sofas to sleep in." namjoon said. they all chuckled and yoongi just groaned.
(not true irl, bc idk this is just fiction ^-^)

"come on, let's order. my treat." jimin smiled. "no, i brought you guys here so its definitely my treat." yoongi fought back. "but i insist!" jimin yelled.

"okay, stop that you two are in front of yeonjee." taehyung whispered and pinched the two. both whined and hissed in pain. "sorry hyungs, but i needed to do that." he apologized.

"why don't you decide, yeonjee?" jin said. "well i'll just pay for myself. i don't want to be a bother." she said. "no - no. we insist."

"well since hoseok is very quiet today, he's gonna treat me!" yeonjee said and clings onto hoseok who's face lightened up as yeonjee noticed him. "i thought you're not going to notice me and snob me all day." hoseok pouted.

"why would i snob my sunshine and angel hobi?" she said. "ah, gwiyeo."

they made their orders and took their seat as they were waiting for their foods. "i'm going to sit beside yeonjee." jimin said. "me too." yoongi seconded.

"but i wanna sit with hobi." yeonjee said. "oh..." both jimin and yoongi mumbled in sadness and jealousy. "well, i'll sit with you then." yoongi said and sat beside yeonjee.

"ya! i was the first one to say that i'm sitting next to her!" jimin pushed yoongi but he wouldn't budge. "look, there is a soft sofa that you could sleep there." jimin said and pointed elsewhere.

yoongi looked afar where jimin is pointing and saw a big white fluffy couch waiting for him. he debated whether he will pick the sofa of yeonjee.

"what?" jimin cut him off from his deep thinking. yoongi looked back to jimin once again and smirked. the food came and yoongi didn't stand or anything but just ate. jimin just stomped realizing he was defeated.

※※※※※※※※※※

"thanks for hanging out with me today." she bowed and thanked the guys. "no, thanks for your time." namjoon said.

"well, thanks hobi-ah for the treat." she looked over hoseok and giggled. hoseok just sent her a finger heart and a wink.

"this is my stop now, see you all next time!" she waved at them goodbye and they waved back. she turned her back and started walking to her dorm. the boys, especially yoongi and jimin slowly frowned as they watch yeonjee fade away as she walks away.

"she is really leaving." jimin mumbled. "lucky me then, jimin." yoongi patted jimin's shoulders and smirked at him then walked away from the boys to go to their manager's car. "what is he up to?"

※※※※※※※※※※

"well, i guess everything is finally back to normal now." yeonjee sighed. she plopped down her bed and snuggled her fluffy blanket.

she was about to drift to her dreamland until she heard her phone dinged.

*ding*
■ dingdong~ ■

one new notification

message from unknown

unknown: hey yeonjee, it's me yoongi.