※ visit ※

yeonjee set unknown's contact name to yoongi

yeonjee: hey yoongi! how are you?

yoongi: im good, hbu? are u okay?

yeonjee: im okay now that you texted me.

yeonjee: 🤭

yoongi: 😁

yoongi: since we have a month break from work, mind if i take you out?

yeonjee: as much as i would love to but i cant afford another drama.

yoongi: we'll just hang out at your apartment or we could go camping.

yeonjee: i never camped before lol

yoongi: i really want to have some time with you yeonjee

yoongi: maybe i could stay in your apartment for a week?

yeonjee: i dont know yoongi. are your managers gonna be okay with that?

yoongi: yes, as long as i am safe and not in public or seen.

yeonjee: okay then. how about you move in tomorrow? i'll send you the adress later.

yoongi: okay!! im so excited!

yeonjee: i got to go now yoongs. see you 💓

yoongi: see you 😊

"yes! yes yes yes yes yes!" yoongi punched the air in happiness. "i'm going out with yeonjee, im going outー" he sang but he stopped when he realized that he was loud and jimin could hear him.

"your going out with who?" jimin shifted his gaze to him. "with my sister yoonji." yoongi answered. "oh i thought you said someone else." jimin mumbled and got back to his original position.

"phew..."

"i'll text her so i could come with you. i missed her." jimin said. yoongi's sleepy eyes widened and chuckled. "ah, i'll just text her then." yoongi nervously giggled.

"no need, i just texted her."

"what?"

"she replied. she said that you aren't even visiting her." jimin looked over to yoongi and gave him a death stare. "im sleeping." jimin said and went to his room.

※※※※※※※※※※

"yeonjee? yeonjee?? yeonjee." jimin searched yeonjee's room with his eyes since he can't get out of the poster.

"oh, jimin?" he heard a feminine voice said. yeonjee went to her bed and faced jimin.

"are you hanging out with yoongi hyung?" jimin asked. yeonjee nodded and he rolled his eyes. "can i come too? please.."

"he is staying here for a week. sure you could come too! if you want you could bring the boys especially taehyung, oh! and tell taehyung to bring yeontan!"

"bring yeontan for what?" taehyung asked. "to stay here for a week! yoongi and jimin is staying here." yeonjee said.

"sure! should i tell the hyungs? im sure hobi and kookie will be happy to hear the news." taehyung said, "especially me." taehyung mumbled unaudible for yeonjee and jimin to hear.

"what?" yeonjee asked. "n-nothing. when are we going there?" taehyung asked. "tomorrow! bring snacks also~"

※※※※※※※※※※

"eunwoo, you have to let her go." mj scolds. "no, she is mine and i can't bare seeing her with bts especially that guy." eunwoo said.

"you sound like a sasaeng right now."

"i don't care. what if yejin do that to you too? you would be in my place too." he said. "well, if that is what yejin's happy with then i am gonna be happy for her and yuta." mj said as he fidget his index fingers.

"but me? im not giving up on her.

im going to visit her tomorrow and talk to her..."