※ dumplings ※

the comeback.

mf comeback.

IT WAS SO GOOD OMG.

even though me and yoongi isn't communicating still, i love shadow.

gosh i love all of the songs.

friends though? it was on repeat.

no im jk im streaming all of the tracks.

and streaming the mv on my samsung galaxy fold. hoseok is really something to me.

i don't know what i should do now. stray kids don't have an event today. it's also sunday morning.

ah, i miss bangtan.

i also took out the poster because im painting the walls so i couldn't communicate with them through the poster.

wait. all because of a poster?

because of that poster, i got so meet bts every night.

is it because i was nice to that old lady? maybe destiny gave that poster to me because i have some kind of mission to do with the boys.

did i just got used???

its ok its bts.

bring the pain on.

※※※※※※※※※※

"la is such a nice place." jungkook said as he looked around. "paris is nicer." taehyung argued.

"shut up, you only like france because of the luxury brands."

"can y'all stop? i'm hungry." jimin said. "me too. let's get chinese food." jin said. "uh, speaking of chinese, the virus spread so fast. i hope yeonjee is safe."

"look who's thinking about his love even though his love is far away."

they finally got to the place after teasing the member. there was not a lot of people in the restaurant because of how racist people is now, scared that the dishes would have corona virus... even though the restaurant isn't serving bats.

"omg, bts?" one of the workers asked and approached the boys.

"yes, can we have the menu." namjoon politely asked. "sure, here. let me know if you guys are ready to order." the worker said and walked away.

"i want dumplings." jimin and taehyung both said. "why do you always copy me?" jimin asked in an annoyed tone.

"copy you? all i wanted was dumplings."

"you started to like yeonjee when i announced that i like her."

"okay? you don't have to be so competetive. it's my right to like anyone i want to like." taehyung defensed.

"whatever, i get the dumplings and you don't."

"can you two cut it off? yeonjee isn't even here so why bring her up?" jin said.

"you don't understand the feeling of liking her." the rest of them said. they all looked at each other and gave weird looks.

"ugh, i forgot that you all like her."

"geurae ugh! ugh! can i (?) ugh!" jungkook rapped.

"haha! good joke!" hoseok laughed at him and raised his hand, asking for a hi-five.

they all ordered and ate, but the commotion about dumpling didn't end as taehyung stole three dumplings secretly from jimin's plate as revenge and jimin got so mad because its his first time eating dumplings after his long diet.

but ofcourse, jin bought a takeout and gave it to jimin to make him feel better.