※ bias ※

"yeonjee, i like you."

"oh no, he doesn't. he's just joking around." yoongi said. yeonjee was dumbfounded and flushed at the same time.

she can't believe that one of her idol likes her. it was impossible for her. but she just frowned and forget what jimin said as yoongi said that jimin was just joking.

"oh, look at the time. i gotta go to sleep." she said. she placed herself under her sheets and cuddled one pillow.

"now i have to face tomorrow." she sighed.

※※※※※※※※※※

5:23AM

"why would you tell her that?" jimin shouts at the sleeping yoongi. "you are stealing her from me." yoongi mumbles from his sleep.

"hyung, i thought you didn't like her?" taehyung asks yoongi as he stretches. "i-i guess i do now.."

"you are unbelievable." jimin walks out leaving the maknae line and yoongi.

※※※※※※※※※※

eunwoo: rise and shine princess

eunwoo: dont leave your apartment.

eunwoo: i will be picking you up.

yeonjee: what??

yeonjee: why? the campus is literelly just next to the dorms.

eunwoo: i just want to walk with my girlfriend in the campus

yeonjee: but i am NOT your girlfriend.

eunwoo: okay fine, i just want to protect to if someone will talk bad behind your back okay? so please walk with me.

yeonjee: okay fine.

eunwoo: i'll be there in 5

※※※※※※※※※※

8:12AM

yeonjee heard a knock from her door, she knew it was eunwoo so she purposely took long enough to open the door.

"wow, that didn't annoy me." eunwoo jokes.

"whatever, come in." she gestures him to come in which he did.

he scans her room and end up staring at her bunk bed. "can i move here?" he asks which made yeonjee turn to him with wide eyes.

"you can't! you're an idol so no." she said. "too bad." he whispers.

he continue to wander around and his eyes landed on a bts poster. "you're an army?" he asks. she just slightly nodded as she was busy putting on her shoes.

"who is your bias?" he asks one more time. "i love all of them but my right now bias is v." she replies.

"you're not an aroha?" eunwoo asks. she looks at him in confusion, "what is that?" she asks back. eunwoo just sighed and mouthed her 'nothing'.

"let's go?" she said as she stands up. eunwoo just sadly nodded and they left her apartment.

※※※※※※※※※※

"i love all of them but right now my bias is v."

"i love all of them but my bias is v."

"but right now my bias is v."

"my bias is v."

"no!" yoongi woke up shouting, which made the other members and staffs look at him. today is the last day of their shoot for the mv.

"are you okay?" halsey asked him. he just nodded as he doesn't want to speak english at this point.

"i think he's just having some nightmares." namjoon slide in. halsey just nodded and continue to practice her and namjoon's handshake.