※ so close but so far ※

12:51PM

it's a nice saturday afternoon and eunwoo said that he is going to take yeonjee out. yeonjee can't turn him down since she doesn't have a choice anyways.

"i guess cheating on my seven husbands won't hurt." she sighed. she hope that some of the members or even just one of them is sleeping so she could go and have a chit-chat with them.

but they aren't sleeping, yoongi wants to but the members decided to go out since the shooting for the mv is done.

"yeonjee? open the door." she heard a voice followed by a knock. she already knew it was eunwoo. she rolled her eyes and boringly went to open the door.

"let's go?" eunwoo lends a hand to yeonjee. she just nodded and walked past him, walking towards his car. "kaja." she yawned.

※※※※※※※※※※

"aish.. why do we have to go? why do i have to go? can i just sleep?" yoongi whined. "no, hyung. let's just go oit there just for once." namjoon said.

"okay fine." he sighed in defeat.

"where are we going anyways?" he asks. "just wait and see..." jungkook smirked.

※※※※※※※※※※

"tada~ this is my dorm!" eunwoo said. they walked inside and was greeted by eunwoo's fellow members.

"it's nice to finally meet you, eunwoo's girlfriend." one guy said. yeonjee just smiled at him in response.

"yah, you guys ready?" eunwoo asked them. they all nodded and went out.

"where are we going?" yeonjee asked him. "just wait and see!" he clings onto yeonjee's arms and went to the car.

※※※※※※※※※※

"geu namjaneun park jimin imnikka?"

"eo~ daebak!"

"ne! bts!"

"why didn't we wore our mask? are you guys idiots?" yoongi shout-whispered. "just don't mind them and pretend that we are just normal people that just want to have a fun time." jin said.

they walked towards their destination. many people startes to look at them and some girls are calling their names.

"what the heck? an amusement park?" yoongi said. "i could've slept or finished my mixtape." he sighed.

"just don't be a butt for this one day okay?" jin said. "just one day." he added. "haruman~" jungkook sang and jin slapped jungkook's shoulders.

"what should we ride first?" hoseok asked. "roller coaster!" the maknae line said making hoseok flinch.

※※※※※※※※※※

"really? an amusement park?" yeonjee said, arms crossed. "come on, it'll be fun!" eunwoo said.

they walked inside the amusment park. they were so loud that people stared at them. some recognized them, mostly girls.

"eunwoo oppa!"

as soon as eunwoo heard someone call him, he turned to the girl and smiled at her. he then cling onto yeonjee making the poor girl frown.

"yeonjee-ah, where should we go?" eunwoo sweetly asks her and she pointed at the vikings. he widened his eyes but sighed, he will ride it for yeonjee.

※※※※※※※※※※

6:34PM

"we rode so many tiring rides today." taehyung said as he was panting. "jimin, come with me, let's buy something to eat." yoongi said.

they walked towards a hamburger stall and bought food for theirselves.

"hyung, do you wanna go to the ferris wheel? there is a fireworks show later at 7." jimin said as he chews his food. "meh, i don't know. let's go back first and ask them if they wanna."

they walk back to where they left the others. they were in front of the huge ferris wheel and walking in the middle of the huge ocean of people.

yoongi narrowed his eyes as he saw someone familiar. jimin noticed his hyung looking somewhere and looked at where yoongi is looking.

"is that..." jimin pauses. the familiar person noticed the two even though they are far away.

everything seems to be in slow-motion as they walk towards each other.

"yeonー" the two boys were cut off because of eunwoo back hugging yeonjee. but yeonjee is still looking at the two as she holds her cotton candy in her hand.

"let's go?" eunwoo asked. yeonjee didn't answer but eunwoo just pulled her and she was slowly fading at the ocean of people in yoongi and jimin's eyes.

※※※※※※※※※※

i lied.

tomorrow's chapter is going to be the ball!