※ the truth is told ※

"you can do this, yeonjee. whatever happens after this, we promise that we'll be here for you." taehyung said as he rubbed yeonjee's shoulders.

"thanks, oppa." yeonjee sweetly said and hugged him. taehyung was shocked by her sudden actions but he can't deny that he likes it.

"now go. you don't want to keep the interviewers waiting." he said and they laughed.

she waved at him goodbye as she walks in the set where she will be interviewed.

※※※※※※※※※

"and we're live!"

"hello, everyone. welcome to korea today. so as you may know, astro's cha eunwoo announced this month that he has a girlfriend. shocker but everyone seems to be supportive of him. everyone's curious about who his girlfriend is. we all have seen her face but we don't know anything about her.

recently, an idol ball was held and many idols have attended. we all know that every idol has a sasaeng fan, so astro's sasaeng fans got in the venue and attacked eunwoo's girlfriend.

after the attack, eunwoo's girlfriend was hospitalized due to minor injuries. fortunately, the sasaeng fans is behind bars by attacking eunwoo's girlfriend and believed attempt murder.

while at the hospital, we saw bts in eunwoo's girlfriend's room, and revealed some shocking secrets.

so we invited eunwoo's girlfriend in the studio to have an interview with her and she agreed to reveal the truth untold."

"hello everyone, i'm lee yeonjee and it's so nice to finally be here."

"well, thank you for accepting to do an  intrrview with us, yeonjee. now we know what her name is."

"haha, yeah."

"so, i have here a sheet of paper with most asked questions from the netizens, and some are from other countries!

here is one: is it true that you and eunwoo are fake dating?"

yeonjee sighed and hesitated to answer. she took almost two minutes before she answered. "yes. we are fake dating. we never really had a real relationship besides friends."

"here's another: did he force you to fake date him or are you the one who forced him?"

"he was the one who forced me to fake date him."

"why didn't you stop him?"

"because i'm afraid to get backlashed by his fans. they wouldn't believe me because they are in eunwoo's side."

"ooh, here's an interesting one: what is your relationship with bts?"

"um... we are friends and uh we are just like that so please don't hate me for being 'close' or being friends with them."

"here's one - just in: do you know that you can get sued by saying those things, right?"

"oh, i can?... i don't care if i get sued because i know to myself that i am just delivering the truth."

"yeonjee, you are really a brave girl. i hope everyone opens their eyes to see the truth and don't believe so quickly.

thanks for having a small interview with us, yeonjee. it's such a pleasure having you here."

"thanks to you too."

"so that is it everyone, the truth is told. keep in touch with korea now for more about this case as we are furtherly investigating it.

thanks for watching korea now and see you in a bit."

※※※※※※※※※※

eunwoo: yeonjee...

eunwoo: why?

eunwoo: i love you

eunwoo: why are you doing this to me?

eunwoo: are you breaking up with me?

eunwoo: tell me yeonjee

eunwoo: tell me what did i do to upset you?

yeonjee: sorry eunwoo

yeonjee: i did like you, but as a friend and nothing else.

yeonjee: and there was no boyfriend-girlfriend relationship to end with.

yeonjee: sorry but i think we should end our friendship cause i counldn't handle you as a friend after what you have done.

yeonjee: now my life is turned upside down because of the fake relationship.

yeonjee: and you do realize that i like someone else right?

yeonjee: and its not you.

yeonjee: im really sorry eunwoo.

yeonjee: shit you are the one who is the one who should be apologizing to me.

yeonjee: bye eunwoo.

eunwoo: but i love you yeonjee, don't you love me back just one bit? (!)

[you are blocked from this number!]