※ bts sunbaenim ※

double update for yall

※※※※※※※※※※

"and yeonjee...?"

"hello, bts sunbaenim. this is my older sister, lee yeonjee." yeonjun introduces yeonjee to the bts members.

"but you are a choi right?" jimin asks.

"yeah, her father isn't my father. we're half siblings." yeonjun explains.

"oh..."

"yeonjee?!" yoongi became wide awake when he heard yeonjee's name. "so this is the reason why your apartment is empty." he said.

"huh?" yeonjun was dumbfounded.

"nothing!" yoongi immediately said.

"you all know my sister?" yeonjun asked.

"yeah, basically, half of the members like yeonjee." namjoon said.

"wow, noona. i know you're so ugly and all, but how did you manage to... steal their hearts?" yeonjun sarcastically asked.

"shut the uh up." yeonjee said and smacks yeonjun's head. she looks at jin and jin gives her two thumbs up.

"uh, we are here you know?" a very tall guy said.

"oh soobin, i didn't see you there because you are so short." yeonjun joked. soobin just playfully rolled his eyes at the older.

"um, let's eat? i'm hungry."

※※※※※※※※※※

"oh so you know them because you're a trainee here?" yeonjee asked yeonjun as she points out at the seven boys.

"yep! and i'm going to debut soon! in a few days." yeonjun proudly said as he munches on his honey glazed chicken leg.

"in a few days?! and you didn't even tell me?!" yeonjee exclaimed.

"sorry, noona. i was too busy to text you and our parents."

"correction, our mother and your father." yeonjee's tone was in a more serious and angry tone, making multiple heads turn to her.

after that conversation, only the loud sound of swallowing and munching was heard.

until one sighed, "yeonjee, can i talk to you?"