※ dumped? ※

unknown hey

unknown noona

unknown hello?

unknown noona???

unknown y u not answering

yeonjee who tf is this are u a gemini? bc u seem to be impatient af you wrote all that continuously

unknown ....

unknown its me jungkook

unknown im sorry noona

yeonjee oh kookie!

yeonjee no need to be sorry, feel free to message me everytime anytime anyday

yeonjee set unknown's nickname to gguk

gguk hehe

gguk why arent u visiting us now noona? i miss u :<

yeonjee omg im coming there rn

yeonjee send me ur address

gguk address

gguk hehehehehehhehheheh

yeonjee ok stay still

※※※※※※※※※※

and ofcourse, yeonjee have a soft spot for the maknae so she immediately left her house to go to their dorm.

jungkook on the other hand was smirking. why? because now he could spend time with his crush.

"jungkook?" a high pitched voice called from the other side of the door. jungkook immediately jumped up from the couch and ran towards the door.

"noona! i missed you."

"jungkook who's there?" a voice asked.

"hey, jin, its me." yeonjee smiled.

"oh, yeonjee... long time no see. want to eat with us?" jin asked and yeonjee immediately nodded, making the two laugh.

they sat at the kitchen and started to eat.

"yeonjee, you look, different..." jin said. "oh, i was just trying a new makeup look to do to my clients." yeonjee explained.

"oh? you're a makeup artist now?"

"yeah... i work as a stylist for jyp ent." yeonjee said and bites at the chicken. "oh my god, jin. this is so delicious!"

jin laughed at her.

"i never knew, you never told us anything!" jin said. "yeah, sorry. you know how messed up we areㅡwait..."

oh no... im in their dorm and i have a super high chance on meeting yoongi... she thought.

"you alright? you look very pale noona." jungkook said.

"y-yeah. after this i have to go..."

"why? youu just came here?"

"ah... i-i need to buy more makeup for my job." yeonjee made up a lie.

"wait, who do you work for in jyp? twice? itzy?" jungkook asked.

"no, i work for stray kids." she said.

"oh so you get to touch other man's faces and hairs." jin grinned then looked up.

"i don't like the sound of you touching other man's faces and hairs." a tired voice said.

yeonjee turned around to face the man, "yoongi?"

"we need to talk yeonjee, we need to fix this mess."

※※※※※※※※※※

"noona? are you okay?" jungkook asked yeonjee who just got out of yoongi's room.

"y-yeah?" she said. "you're lying, why are you crying then?" he asked.

"nothing."

"noona... i hope you know that he isn't just the guy in this world. there are many other guys who are better than him, maybe you already met that guy for you and you just don't realize it."

yeonjee looked up at him and hugged him tight. "you're right... i just need time to think."

"i'm just right here whenever you need me noona."

meanwhile, on the other side of the door, a tearless yoongi sat with his back resting on the door.

"maybe he's right. i'm not good enough for her."