※ brother ※

idiot: noona!! im in korea rn wanna meet? I MISS YOU NOONAAAAA
sent 10:30am

※※※※※※※※※※

"jimin..."

"oh, uh, hey hyung!" jimin greeted awkwardly as he scratch the back of his neck. yoongi who's at the kitchen counter, sitting with an emptied cup on his hand, scoffed and look up to see jimin's blushy face - which also revealed yoongi's dark eyebags.

"why did you decide to go home?" yoongi asked sarcastically. "hyung? why do you look like... that." jimin asked back as he noticed yoongi's eyebags.

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!" yoongi shouted as his eyes goes wide. the members were alert and went to where they are.

"guys, what's going on?" namjoon asks the two. "nothing... i just had a lack of sleep." yoongi made up a lie and left the kitchen.

"lack of sleep? that's weird." hoseok said.

※※※※※※※※※※

"wow this kid reallyㅡ" yeonjee said as she wiped her tears, then laughed.

noona: y u here? i thought ull never come back?

idiot: idek, maybe bc i miss my noona? and come onnn its christmas season

idiot: hehe

noona: stooop u will make me cry more

idiot: whaaat? don't cryyy

idiot: u still live in ur apartment?

noona: yes and im not crying

idiot: lol okay

idiot: im going there today eeeee

noona: u have to treat me

※※※※※※※※※※

"yeonjee? you have a new boyfriend? he looks so good and youthful. and he's tall, wait he looks like youㅡ"

"yes because he's my brother." yeonjee snapped at the guard. "oh, okay." the guard said and laughed.

the other man bowed at the guard and went inside yeonjee's apartment. he went in slowly as if he was shy.

"noona... you're a fan of bts?" he asked. "yes, why?" she looked at him with a questioning look. "hah, n-nothing..."

"why are you so awkward?"

"well, i haven't seen you for 6 years!" he said as he sits next to yeonjee. "that ain't a decade! come on..." she said and they laughed.

they took a sip of their hot chocolates and sighed, reminiscing the good memories when they were together.

"so, is your father good to you?" yeonjee asks. "yes, he's nice. he was the one who told me to visit you here."

"oh, how about... mom?"

"she's sick, but nothing really bad. she's a strong woman, just like you! living alone is not that easy."

"by the way noona..." he looked at yeonjee and held her hand. "yes?"

"i'm going to be an iㅡ"

"REALLY? OMG YES MY LIL BRO IS ACHIEVING HIS DREAMS!"

"ya, i haven't finished my sentence."

※※※※※※※※※※

"who. is. that."

"well she said lil bro so what do you think that is?"

"he dumb."

"im not!"

"shut up jungkook."

"wait isnt that the kid?"

"what kid?"

"i thought he's 20 why you calling him a kid"

namjoon looked at jin with an annoyed face.

"oohh, lovers quarel."

"shut up jungkook!" both namjoon and jin shouted. jungkook giggled at how perfect the two was.

"yeah yeah but yeonjee is mine." jimin said, out of the topic.

"just because you kissed her doesnt mean shesㅡ oops."

※※※※※※※※※※

any guesses on who yeonjee's brother is?