※ lick ※

"this is fun!" taehyung exclaimed in english. "how could doing laundry fun?" yeonjee asked as she giggled. "because i'm doing laundry with yeonjee." he said.

yoongi and jimin both scoffed.

taehyung volunteered to wash the laundry with yeonjee since he also has laundries, as well as the boys, but he said that he'll do their laundries for then as and excuse to be with yeonjee.

"mhm! seumel! ('smell' lol)" taehyung copied jin. "what the heck?" yeonjee started to giggled more.

taehyung stared at yeonjee with a wide smile on his face. "giggles and smiles suits you better." he said out of nowhere.

yeonjee's smile faded and she looks over to taehyung whose smile isn't leaving his lips. "m-mwo?" she stuttered.

"ah? ah! nothing. look the bubbles are holographic in color, also transparent-like." he said as he continued to play with the bubbles.

"they are always like that." yoongi said. yeonjee looked over to yoongi and jimin who is laying peacefully at her bed.

"yoongi-ah! do you want to join us?" yeonjee asked. "no, no he's too lazy to do laundries so WE should do this together, okay?" taehyung rambled. yeonjee just looked at him in confusion and eventually nodded at the boy.

※※※※※※※※※※

"i didn't know that laundries can be so super tiring." taehyung sighed as he lay down on the bed. yeonjee chuckled on how cute he was being.

"everyone at the dining table! dinner is served." jin shouted from the other room. "finally!" the maknae like, as well as yeonjee exclaimed.

they all went to the kitchen where jin was and seated at the chairs. "what's for dinner?" yeonjee asked. "beef bulgogi, and this dish that i saw from the internet." he said as he pinted at the dishes.

"what is that? is that chicken?" yoongi asked while he scrunch his face in disgust that earned him a smack from jin.

"this food tastes better than you, boo." he blurted. "what do you mean?" hoseok and namjoon asked in unison. "ugh, y'all dirty minded." jin groaned.

"no shit, seokjin. what do you mean by 'your food tasting better than yoongi'?" namjoon said in a more serious tone, almost angry. "yeah!" hoseok agreed.

"hoseok told me things." he answered placing his hands on his hips giving them a 'what now huh?' look, especially at hoseok.

"what?" hoseok, yoongi, as well as yeonjee shouted in unison.

"remember when you were ranting useless things yoongi got so annoyed that he shut you up by putting his hand on your mouth then you licked it which made him stop placing his hand on your mouth so you could rant again?" jin said.

all attention was now set to jin, waiting for him to continue exposing hoseok.

"you said thatー" hoseok placed his hand over to jin's mouth to stop him from saying more things.

jin slapped hoseok's hand and continues, "you said his hand tasted likeー"

"omg stop!" hoseok shout whispered to jin.

"yousaidthathishandstastedlikewhippedcream!" jin muttered fast so he could say it.

"what?"

yeonjee looked over to yoongi and grabbed his hand, "really? your hand taste like whipped cream?" she asked.

"ew, you like whipped cream?" jin asked, she shook her head "no, but i haven't tasted it yet." she looked at jin and answered.

she looked back to yoongi again, "can i taste it?"

"omg no ew! ew! my ears!" jungkook yelled as he shuts his eyes tight and covers his ears.

jealousy hit jimin hard as well as taehyung.

※※※※※※※※※※

vote: jimin, tae, or yoongi?