※ like ※

[Breaking News!]
kpop idol cha eunwoo confirms about rumors of him dating a girl from his school!

"yes, all of those are true. we have been dating for a while now. i discussed about this issue with her, you know me saying the truth. i know that she will ignore me for doing this.

but please, don't hate her just because we are dating. idols are humans with feelings too..."

comments

btsgurl2013: the girl is so pretty! i think they would be a cute couple, eunwoo hwaiting!

aseuteuro_ew11: aw, oppa we will be supporting your relationship~ i wish you two the best!!

cantthinkofanynames: why would she ignore you??? eonni we will support your relationship! hwaiting!

emergerdeureinass: ew! she looks ugly, she is probably a spoiled brat that payed eunwoo to say that.

astrawhehe: that girl goes to our school! her name is lee yeonjee, i think?

searching for lee yeonjee's social medias...

ig: lee.yj

sc: yeonjees

twt: yeoniyaskth

[204k+ people followed you!]

[13k+ people liked your photo!]

[40k+ people wants to send you a message!]

※※※※※※※※※※

"andwae!" jimin yells at jungkook. "hyung, you have to see this!" jungkook yells back.

he was trying to show jimin the article but jimin refuses because he knew that he would get very upset and depressed.

jungkook shoves his phone to jimin's face but jimin pushed jungkook's hand, making him drop his phone.

"oh my god, go away!"

※※※※※※※※※※

"oh my god, go away!" yeonjee has been sitting at her bed staring at her phone that was buzzing non-stop.

she set all of her accounts to private but her phone is still buzzing from the follow requests.

yeonjee: that is it! i'm suing you!

eunwoo: you cant do that 😂

yeonjee: how am i going to school with this issue now!

yeonjee: everyone would be talking behind my back

yeonjee: i know that it'll be bad things.

eunwoo: you don't know it yet yeonjee

yeonjee: what is the purpose of doing this abyways?

yeonjee: anyways*

eunwoo: 🤦🏻‍♀️

eunwoo: you still dont get any idea of why i was doing this???

eunwoo: yeonjee pabo 😂

yeonjee: 🙄

yeonjee: just tell me...

yeonjee: oh hell no, wait.

yeonjee: if the article is...

yeonjee: that means that...

yeonjee: ihateyouchaeunwoo

yeonjee: my husband might be seeing the article now 😭

eunwoo: who is ur husband?

yeonjee: none of your business

eunwoo: but i am your boyfriend

yeonjee: correction, fake boyfriend.

yeonjee: i don't even like you..?

eunwoo: why is there a question mark then?

yeonjee: ugh!!!

yeonjee: just leave me alone for now, eunwoo. i gotta go talk to my husbands.
sent 12:21am

"you!" she points at the poster. "i'm sorry! i'm not his girlfriend okay? because i am married to you! and you and you and you and you and you and you."

"we are not!" yoongi declines. yeonjee widened her eyes as she heard the poster speak and move. she thought that all of those were just a dream.

"omg! yoongi i love you!!!!" she squealed. "i know im kinda stealing you from your girlfriend, which is sleep, but i just love love love you!!"

"oh, i kinda like her now." yoongi shrugged. "really? omg you like me? omg im gonna die." yeonjee squeals more.

"what about me? im your hope, im your angel!" hoseok exclaims. yeonjee smiled at him and he smiled back. "of course! you are my hope and angel!" yeonjee said and she creates a finger heart.

"what place is this btw? i wanna meet you in person." yoongi asks. the others seemed to be taken aback as he hated her but he seems to be interested in yeonjee now.

"oh, seoul! just near seoul national university, at dorms." she replied. "okay... can i have your number?" yoongi asks again.

"is hyung serious right now?" jungkook whispers to taehyung who is beside him. "i know right? one minute he hates her but now look at him." taehyung said.

"by the way, am i your bias?" yoongi asks again. yeonjee happily nodded and jimin frowned.

"yah! how bout me?" jin yelled. "of course, mr worldwide handsome." yeonjee responded.

"what about me? i helped with your assignment.." namjoon said. "oh! yoi really did? thats why i was not focusing on class because i was thinking how i got those unbelivable answers! but yes, you are my bias!"

"what about me?" the maknae pouted. "awh, of course jungkookie. i wouldn't forget about you." she smiled at him and he cheekily smiled back.

"wー" taehyung was about to talk but yeonjee cuts him off, "of courseeee! ah you are so cute ah im gonna die ah!!!! omg stop smirking!"

"jimin hyung?" jungkook nudged jimin who was lost in thoughts. "arent you gonna say something to her?" jungkook adds.

"yeonjee, i like you."