※ "i love you too" ※

"he confessed?" yoongi shouts as soon as he heard the news. "yes, and now he's with her." taehyung informs. "where did they go?" yoongi grabs his sweater, ready to hunt yeonjee and jimin down.

"i don't know. but i'm scared that they'll get caught by fans." taehyung mumbles. "i'm going to search for them." yoongi said and went out.

"okay, be safe and don't get caught by fans." taehyung yelled, "screw it i'm going to search for her too..." he mumbled and left.

※※※※※※※※※※

"why did you bring me here jimin?" yeonjee looks at jimin's eyes and asks. "well you see... i wanna bring you out, even though you don't return any feelings back." he answered as he scratches the back of his neck.

"aww, that's so sweet of you, chim." she smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. jimin blushed 100th time today. "you look so innocent, that's why i really love you." she mumbled and went to look around but he heard so he panicked inside.

she loves me... oh she never knew the park jimin side of me.

"chim! come on!" she yelled at him with a bright smile on her face so jimin ran to her and gave her a back hug. "i love you, i love your smile, i love your laugh, i love your personalities, i love your flaws, i love your face, i love your soft brown locks, i love every inch of you, i love everything about you." he say.

yeonjee couldn't help but blush and feel like she's in cloud nine. her own imaginary husband loves everything about her. she is happy.

"i love you too." she replied and looked at his eyes.

they were so close to each other and they both looked at each others lips and leaned in...

※※※※※※※※※※

"where are they..." yoongi mumbles to himself as he ran around seoul. he almost ran the whole seoul until he finally neared them.

"where...are they?" he pants. he decided to take a short rest and sat at the bench near him. he looks around and realizes he is at a park.

his eyes wander around until he spots the two, jimin back hugging yeonjee.

he stood up and was about to ran to them until yeonjee looked at jimin and leaned in for a kiss.

they kissed.

and yoongi felt like crying.

he felt like not needed anymore.

he felt rejected.

in his state he wanted to die.

the girl who made him happy for the first time is kissing his bestfriend who is like a brother to him.

he wanted to give up.

he had her.

but at the end, charming, handsome, hot and funny boys always end up with the girl.

or that what he likes to think.

so then he just left. fortunately, he did not do anything bad like going to get wasted at the club, he just went home and slept.

※※※※※※※※※※

yeonjee and jimin leaned in and their lips touches each other. they stayed like that for a couple of minutes until yeonjee broke the kiss.

jimin was left speechless as he was still recovering, same with yeonjee.

"lets get you home?" jimin cuts off the awkwardness and asks as he scratches the back of his neck. "sure..." yeonjee answered, face is still red from blushing.

※※※※※※※※※※

i finally updated this book after a month
idek how to end a bts book
idk who to pick
ugh