※ YeonGi ※

yeonjee sat still.

for 30 minutes.

looking at her bank balance.

1,030 won

"kpop caused this." she mumbled.

then she looked at her kpop shrine full of merch.

"somethings missing from my merches? it doesnt feel complete. I. NEED. MONEY." she said. she was now on a mission to find a way to get some money.

how though?

selling her kidney?

"no, i still need a lot of time to stan groups."

recuiting a sugar daddy?

"no, i already have my suga daddy."

being a stripper?

"i'm a hoe, yes, but only for bts."

working for the kpop industry?

"ooh yes."

being an idol?

"hmm, i AM talented. but i need to preserve this talent.

being a stylist?

"yes. that's what i'm talking about."

she makes up her mind and goes through her emails.

"bighit stylist... as much as i would want to... but i have some beef with yoongi right now. and what if that unknown girl is stalking me? i should go with jyp, i could be friends with twice or stray kids. i bet i could go along with bang chan or hyunjin."

she replied to the email and some minutes later she got a respond from them.

subject: accepted

we are so happy to get to work with you. please visit our company tomorrow at 3pm for the comfirmation.

※※※※※※※※※※

2 weeks later...

"

noona! you need to retouch my lips." hyunjin called. "wow, this is the first time that you wanted to get retouched." changbin joked. "shut up, shorty."

"ah! i feel hurt." changbin act as if he's having a heart attack.

"kids, calm down." yeonjee said. "you may be older than all of us but you haven't seen our older side." bangchan said and wiggles his eyebrows at yeonjee.

"older side? you mean grandpa side?" yeonjee laughed.

"okay felix, you're next." yeonjee announces. felix sat at the chair beside her and closed his eyes, waiting for yeonjee to do something.

"so how's the work so far?" felix asked.

"it's fun. i get to express my skills on make up." she answered as she applied the eyeshadow on felix's crease.

"how was the dinner with them?"

"well, it's more awkward than the last time. i was ignoring yoongi but i think it's okay."

felix was more close to her. he knows what's happening to yeonjee's little love life. they always chat about things like that and whenever yeonjee felt like needing a shoulder to lean on, she will always run to felix.

he was like her other younger brother.

"well, i hope you fix that mess, jee." he said and got up from his seat as he knew his makeup was done.

"i wish it was just that easy to fix a problem, but i'll try."

"YeonGi hwaiting!"