※ out of all places, why here? ※

"nope"

"please?~"

"no."

"pleaaaaassseeee?"

"nooooooo."

"PLEASE!"

"..."

"..."

"okay fine. but we have i have to go home early." yeonjee shrugged, making the younger smile.

"yay! now dress up because we'll be going to meet important people. you don't want to wear that... uh... sweater infront of them." he said.

yeonjee's eyes widen, "what? a-are you going to sell me to some kind of mafia boss?"

"we aren't on a wattpad story, noona."

"how'd you know its wattpad?"

"just shut your mouth up and dress up."

※※※※※※※※※※

"we're here, wake up lazy ass." yeonjee's brother said. he shook his older sister too hard that he head hit the door of the car.

"what the heㅡ"

"okay lesgo!"

they exited the car and yeonjee noticed something. "why are we here?" she asked.

"don't ask questions and come on." her brother pulled her and they entered the big building.

her brother was greeted by the employees along the way, some girls even glared at yeonjee, but she just brushed it off.

"what are we doing here? tell me." yeonjee looked at her younger brother, a furious look on her face.

"we...are going to..." her brother talked slowly as he searches for the right room. "eatㅡ"

"eat? i really love eating but out of all places, why here?" she asked him once again. yeonjee's brother found the right room and knocked before he opens the door.

"...with my sunbaes." he adds on his sentence, which was cutted by yeonjee.

"there he is! yeonjun-ah!"