※ the rivals are here ※

yoongi u awake?

yoongi yeonjee?

yoongi hello???

you have 2 missed calls from yoongi

yoongi oml yeonjee its 10 o'clock

yoongi is calling you...

Accept Reject

"yoongi-ah... why are you waking me up this early in the morning?"

"yeonjee, it's already 10 in the morning. i'm outside your apartment."

"ohーwait..."

On-Hold

"guys, he's here!" yeonjee shout-whispered. the boys went to her dorm pretty early, when yoongi was still sleeping.

she made sure to cover the poster before the boys arrive so yoongi won't see them.

"oh, we should hide! yoongi doesn't know that we are here." jimin giggled. they all ran to her bathroom which is surprisingly big, that they all fit.

"yeonjee? you still there?"

"uh, yeah yeah. i'll come there."

"okay, see you."

call ended
duration 3:45

"i'll go get yoongi, alright?" yeonjee peeked through the door and they all just nodded.

she went out to the gate where yoongi is, sitting with the guard and chatting. "yoongi!" yeonjee yelled. yoongi looked at her direction and smiled. yeonjee ran to him with a smile plastered in her face.

"yeonjee, i never knew you had thousands of handsome boyfriends." the guard nudged yeonjee. "aniyo, he's a friend." yeonjee said with a pink flush on her cheeks. yoongi looked at him in confusement. the boy just laughed at them and they say goodbyes.

they awkwardly walked to her apartment. yeonjee kept quiet, no ideas of any topics to tell. yoongi on the other hand is disturbed on how the back of their hands would touch.

not wanting any more awkwarness, yoongi grabbed yeonjee's hand and wrapped it around his arms. yeonjee sighed in relief.

nearing the dorm, yeonjee smiled, almost laughed, on the thought of how yoongi would react if he sees the 6 boys.

"you seem happy today. is it because of me?" yoongi teased. "psh, i'm just thinking of graduating and all, having freedom from hell, y'know." she responded as she unlocks the door.

"YAAAHH!" yeonjee yelled out of nowhere. she was alarming the guys that they're here. "why you shouting??" yoongi asked in a annoyed tone and rubs his ears. "mian." yeonjee chuckled.

"you can store your things there in the white closet." yeonjee said and points at a closet. yoongi walked towards it with his luggage in his hand.

he opened the closet, revealing thousands of other clothes and 6 luggage and some bags. "are these your's?" he asked. a navy blue silky nightgown set caught his eyes. "wow, you rich." he joked as soon as he saw a gucci logo in the nightwear.

"taehyung has this too.." he mumbled, but yeonjee still managed to hear him. "r-really?" she stuttered. "mhm, he really liked that one so he always bring it whenever and whatever country we go."

yoongi opened the closet opening wide so he could put his luggage besides the other luggages. he moved the last one which revealed another gucci logo. in curiosity, he checked all other luggages and a gray one caught his eye. "jhope has this luggage too." he said.

"uhm, that's... a nice coincidence." she nervously giggled.

yoongi got done placing his things im the closet and went to yeonjee and sat beside herーno, he threw himself in her bed and lazily laid down.

yeonjee stood up and went to the bathroom. she knocked which made yoongi open his eyes to look at her. the door opened and she giggled.

6 boys went out of her room. making yoongi's eyes widened and immediately stamding up from the bed.

"great, the rivals are here." he said to himself.