※ who? ※

"that bastard..." taehyung mumbled as he curled his big fists in anger. yeonjee looked over to taehyung's shoulder to see a shaking little boy... jimin.

"j-jimin?" she stuttered as she called for his name. she pushed taehyung out of her wayㅡbut not in a rude wayㅡand walked towards jimin.

"i, uh, i'm just saying... you don't need to return any feelings back." jimin scratched the back of his neck as red tint slowly took over his cheeks.

"i really liked you since the start, but i don't have the confidence to tell you. i'm so weak, haha." he looked down and chuckled. yeonjee placed her hands in jimin's shoulders and smiled. "you're not weak, what you did just now was showing that you are confident and strong." she said.

taehyung frowned at her words. its like jimin was the loved child and he is the hated one. the others was also listening since they heard jimin. yoongi was furious that he is sure that he will beat up jimin when they get home.

some of the others feel proud of jimin, some jealous? wOaH

yeonjee shifted her direction and faced taehyung. "what's that you wanna say, taetae?" she asked.

"i like you too, so much."

※※※※※※※※※※

the boys went home to their dorms leaving a shocked yeonjee in her dorm. "so they're saying... they like me? but why? i'm not beautiful, i'm not classy. waaah!"

"why does it have to be me, i just wanted for lee jong suk to love meㅡoh wait he has a girlfriend what am i thinking. aish, this thing is so crazy, am i even in a kdraㅡwait, omo, am i y/n? omg..."

"me? y/n? aish, impossible. i look like a potato." she loudly thought, or she said her thoughts out loud. she was being crazy again.

"i need to stan txt, sorry guys." she looked over to her magical poster and grabbed her laptop, to do some online shopping for some txt stuff, but she ended up buying some bts' clothes from airports and bt21 thingzzzz.

"what the hell is this???? 340,000,000₩?? whatever its bts and txt, oh wait i bought itzy's album too, okay gurl." she said and clicked checkout.

"wow that's a lot, good thing i don't eat to save money." (kids don't copy her. she is a bad example.)

"but im still confused. i love them all but who do i choose?"

※※※※※※※※※※

if the 7 members liked you, who would you choose and why?
it might help the story ^-^