※ scary yeonjee ※

"what do you want to talk about, yoongi?" yeonjee looked up to him and asked.

"privately." he said then stood up and left the room. yeonjee excused herself to the others and followed yoongi to a storage room.

"so?"

"yeonjee, uh... you like jimin?" he said nervously as he scratch the back of his neck.

"i don't know, yoongi... everything is so messed up." she straightforwardly said.

yoongi slightly nodded, knowing what will come next.

"you see - your hurting so many hearts right now. you don't know your feelings? why'd you kiss jimin then?" he rises his voice which made yeonjee flinch.

"w-what? who said that."

"i saw it all yeonjee. i bet you even told him that you love him." he scoffed.

"fine! yes, i. love. jimin. is that what you would like to hear? jimin is my bias, he was the first who caught my attention." she rise her voice too.

"wow..." yoongi let out a disappointed sigh. those words just hit him, really bad. his heart was aching. but he knew this would happen.

pretty boys always win, right?

"i'm gonna go home." she said before leaving the room, shutting the door too harshly.

※※※※※※※※※※

"i wonder what they are talking about..." taehyung whispered. "we donㅡ" hoseok was cut off by the door suddenly opening.

"i'm going to go home." yeonjee said angrily and grabs her things.

"why? what happened?" jin asked.

"why don't you ask yoongi?" she said once again before leaving.

"what happened to her?" namjoon asked yeonjun. yeonjun just shrugged.

the 4 younger were frightened by yeonjun's sister's actions, but also curious of what happened.

※※※※※※※※※※

unknown what a slvt you are. get ready for another drama.

yeonjee who the fck is this?

unknown your worst nightmare btch

※※※※※※※※※※

unknown storage room ain't gonna cover your secrets, yoongi

yoongi who is this???

unknown woman stealer ;)

※※※※※※※※※※

oops?