Chapter 4

A/N ALL MY FRIENDS SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT WHEN I RANDOMLY TALK TO THEM OR SEND THEM DUMB SHIT I CARE ABOUT THEM, sorry i just wanted to say that onto the chapter
Stan's POV
  Today, Elena has a bit of a cold so I won't be going to school. She was coughing and she had a stuffy nose and I wanted to make sure she got the rest she needed. I was trying to convince her to take the medicine that is fruit flavored but tastes disgusting.
"NO!" She yelled as I held the tiny cap to her
"Princess, you need to it feel better" I pleaded
"No, it's yucky"
"I know, but when you take it, you won't feel sick anymore"
"No!"
I sighed softly and I put the cap down.
"How about, I get you some juice to drink after you take your medicine"
"Ok"
I kissed her head and went to the kitchen I grabbed her small princess cup and filled it with apple juice, her favorite. I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pulled it out and glanced to see who messaged me. It was Bill and my lips twitched up into a smile. We have been talking a lot more and I've gotten to know him better. He told me he grew up in Bangor, which wasn't far from Derry, where I was raised. He has a little brother whose 13 and he loves him to death and that his dad left when he was younger. I still didn't tell him about Elena because I don't know how he'll react and I don't want our friendship to be ruined.
(A/N Bold is Bill Italic is Stan)
Billy❤️😊~Missed you in class today
Stan~Sorry something came up and I couldn't come
Billy❤️😊~What happened?
Stan~I just had to take care of something
Billy❤️😊~Oh, ok, I still missed you tho
Stan~I miss you too
"Daddy!" I heard Elena yell. I put my phone back in my pocket and I grabbed the cup filled with juice and walked back to her room. I sat next to her on her bed again and I put the cup on her bedside table.
"Now, after you take the medicine, you can drink your juice ok" I said and she nodded her head. I handed her the cap full of medicine and she clenched her eyes shut and brought the cap to her mouth and drank it. She made a disgusted face and I handed her the juice which she drank pretty quickly. She handed me the empty cup and I set it down. She moved so her head was laying on my chest.
"I'm tired" she mumbled
"Go to sleep, I'll be in the living room ok" I said softly. I moved to get up but Elena wouldn't let me.
"No, stay here" she said
I laid back down next to her and she was out cold in a matter of minutes and soon I found myself asleep as well.

😉DONT U JUST LOVE A CARING STAN UGHHHH😉
~Asia😊