Chapter 18

A/N ⚠️HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE⚠️
Bills POV
I took Elena out to buy some new clothes for Fall that's coming up soon. In September, since I want to be an author, I'm going to start at a publishing company soon, and see where that leads and I start in a couple weeks. We were walking and Elena saw something she liked and she picked it up.
"Papa can I get this one?" She asked holding up a cute pink sweater with light pink flowers on it.
"Put it in the basket" I said and she did. We continued walking around and I was looking at some shirts when someone came up to me.
"Excuse me" I heard a woman say. I turned and saw it was Patty. (a/n I can be a pretty bitter person, so Patty's names with stay italicized)
"Can I help you?" I said
"Yeah, I wanna know what you're doing with my daughter" she said
"Why is she your daughter now and not when she was a baby?" I shot back
"You don't know anything" she said
"Yeah I do, pretty sure Stan explained it all to me"
"So what, you're like a babysitter or something?" She asked
"Actually-" I started but Elena cut me off
"Can I get this papa?" She said holding up a headband that was the same color as the sweater she picked up
"Yes princess" She put the headband in the basket and she stood next to me
"So, he's letting a fag raise my daughter?" Patty said
"Do not use that type of language in front of her, plus I do a better job than you and I actually love her" I snapped at her. I put the basket in my other hand and I grabbed Elena's hand in mine.
"Come on sweetheart, lets go pay for the stuff then go home" I said and we walked away.
Time Skip
When we got home, Stan was sitting on the couch reading a book.
"Hi daddy" Elena said and ran towards him. I set the bags down on the floor. I walked over to the couch, I needed to tell him what happened.
"Stan I need to talk to you" I said sitting next to him
"Is it serious?" He asked and I nodded
"Elena go play in room ok?" He said to her and she nodded and scrambled off his lap and walked off to her room.
"What happened?" He asked
"Patty was at the store we were shopping at and she talked to me" I told him. His eyes widened.
"What did she say?"
"She just tried to get under my skin, and she called me Elena's babysitter and she called me a f-fag" I responded
Stan took a deep breath and ran a hand across his face.
"Why does she keep doing this?" He said while his voice cracked
"I don't know baby, but we'll figure it out I promise"
"I don't want her in Elena's life, it's not happening"
"I know" I said pulling him into my arms.
"Daddy!" Elena yelled from the hallway running into the living room. She saw Stan and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Why daddy sad?" She asked
"He's ok sweetheart" I told her
She walked over to the couch and she leaned up and kissed his cheek. He smiled and so did I. We'll get through this together.

♥️HA! SURPRISED U WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE, YOURE WELCOME, LUCKILY IM VERY BORED♥️
~Asia🖤