Chapter 20

A/N lazylosers HELPED ME WITH THIS IDEA SO CREDIT TO HER THX BABES♥️♥️
Stans POV
"I grant sole parental custody to Patricia Blum, case dismissed" The gavel hit the stand and everyone began to disperse. An officer came towards us and began to take Elena away.
"No please don't take her away from me!" I yelled trying to hold on to her as she was slipped away from me.
"She's mine now Stanny" Patty said with a sinister grin on her face.
"DADDY! PAPA! I don't wanna go!" Elena yelled
"No please don't!" I yelled
Patty too, Elena from the officer and began to walk away.
"MY BABY!" I yelled "Please don't!"
I sat up with a shriek, panting heavily, with a thin layer of sweat covering my face. I looked around and saw it was dark, and I was in Bill and I's room. I felt Bill sit up and turn on the bedside lamp. I looked over at the clock. 1:23am.
"Stanny, baby what's wrong?" Bill asked me
"I-I-I h-h-had a dream where Elena was t-t-taken from us" I stammered.
"Baby, that's not gonna happen. She can't gain custody, you treat her so well, she's the happiest girl on earth, and she isn't going anywhere"
I nodded, but I didn't really process what he was saying.
"Come here" he said pulling me into his arms. He laid my head in his chest, I could hear his steady heartbeat. He ran a hand through my curls, knowing it always relaxes me. My breathing began to slow down, and my heart stopped racing, going back to a steady beat. I took a few deep breaths, enjoying the feel of Bills hand running through my curls.
I heard small footsteps coming down the hall and just then Elena was in our doorway holding her favorite stuffed animal.
"Daddy, I heard you scream" she said walking towards our bed. "Are you ok?" She asked looking up at us with her big doe green eyes.
"Daddy's ok sweetheart, he just had a bad dream" Bill told her.
She then began to climb on top of our bed and she crawled over and laid between us.
"It's ok, I have bad dreams too" she said
I smiled and ran my hand through her hair and kissed her forehead. She kissed my cheek and laid down.
"Ready to fall asleep now?" Bill asked
"Yes"
He turned off the lights and Elena got under the covers and she rested her head next to mine. I felt Bill kiss my forehead and I heard him do the same to Elena. Within minutes, I was asleep, with the two people I care about most.

😣ITS BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I UPDATED IT FEELS LIKE, I REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK, I FEEL LIKE I GOT BETTER AT MY WRITING😣
~Asia👩‍🦰