Chapter 21

6 months later...
Bills POV
I walked out of the store with a huge smile on my face. The tiny blue bag holding a piece of jewelry that changes things forever. I got in my car and took the small object in my hands. I opened the box it was sitting in.
Perfect.
Stan's POV
I was sitting on the park bench with Bev, who had a hand on her pregnant stomach. I was watching Elena run around the playground, playing by herself. She doesn't really like playing with the other kids, which she gets from me, and when I asked her about it, she said that she didn't need other kids to have fun.
"I have the cutest niece. I can't wait until this one comes out" Bev said
"Wait, you're having a girl?" I asked
She nodded with a smile. "I was surprised too. I was convinced I was having a boy"
"Well if you need and help or advice, you know I'm here"
"Thanks Stanny"
I looked at Elena who was on the monkey bars when she lost her grip and fell. I immediately stood up and went to go get her. She was crying very loudly and I saw her knee scraped up.
"Oh my baby, what happened?" I said to her inspecting her knee.
"I fell. It hurts" she said while sobbing
"Ok, let's get you home"
I picked her up and she rested her head in the crook of my neck and we walked over to Bev.
"Is she ok?" Bev asked
"Yeah. Her knee is just scarped up. I'm gonna get her home so I can clean it."
"Ok" Bev stood up, with some difficulty because of her swollen stomach. "I'll see you both later" she leaned down to kiss Elena's tear streaked cheek and then she kissed mine and went to walk to her car. I walked us over to mine and I put Elena in the backseat in her car seat. I drove us home, which didn't take long. I got her out and we went inside the house. I brought her to the bathroom and I sat her on top of the toilet seat. I got out our first aid kit and I got some disinfectant and some cotton pads and a band aid.
"Ok princess, this might sting a little, but it will make your cut go away" I told her
I put some of the disinfectant onto a cotton pad and dabbed it on her cut. She winced and she cried some more.
"I'm sorry babygirl but it's over now" I said
I put the band aid over her cut and kissed her cheek. She wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and I stood up with her in my arms.
"Come on, lets go take a nap" I said
I walked to my room and I laid her down on my bed, after removing her shoes and I took off mine and I laid down next to her. She was already dozing off, probably tired from all the crying she did. Soon enough, I fell asleep as well.
Bills POV
I walked into the house, it was completely silent. I took off my shoes and I took off my jacket. I walked to Stan and i's room and inside I saw Stan and Elena sleeping. My heart sped up at the sight. I quietly walked over to my side of the bed and put the small blue bag inside. I laid down on the bed and kissed both of their foreheads and I laid down and went to sleep as well.

💍IF U HAVENT CAUGHT ON BY NOW, BILL WANNA PROPOSE HOW SHOULD HE DO THAT?💍
~Asia🤣