Chapter 5

Stan's POV
  Today Bill is coming over to work on the assignment. We would go to his dorm, but he told me that his roommate was gonna have his boyfriend over so I offered to do it at my place. I dropped Elena off at my parents house before he got there. I was sitting in the living room watching TV when there was a knock on my door. I stood up from the couch and opened the door. Behind it stood Bill with his bag on his shoulder.
"Hi" I said
"Hey" he stepped in and I closed the door.
"Nice place" he said
"T-thanks" Why was I nervous all of a sudden?
We sat on the couch and Bill put down his bag and pulled out his laptop and I did the same.
"So, where do you wanna start?" Bill asked.
  For the next two hours we spent doing as much of the assignment as we could, we had about 5 more days until we had to hand it in and that can go by very fast. After those two hours, we decided to stop. We were just hanging out in the living room, watching TV and talking. I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket and I pulled it out to see who was calling me, and it was my mother.
"Excuse me" I said to Bill as I stood up and walked into my room to take the call.
"Hello?" I said answering the phone
"Stanley, Elena has been begging me to call you, and I don't know why, but can you just talk to her and calm her down?" My mom said
"Yes, put her on"
"Hi Daddy" I heard Elena say
"Hi sweetheart, are you ok?" I said softly
"Yes, I just miss you"
"I miss you too, and I'll come get you soon ok?"
"Ok, I love you daddy"
"I love you too, put grandma back on the phone"
"Is she ok?" My mother said
"Yeah she's fine she just missed me, but I'll be there soon, I just had to do an assignment for class"
"Ok, go back to doing what you were doing"
"Ok, bye ma"
"Bye"
I hung up the phone and walked back to the living room. I saw Bill holding one of the pictures that was set on one of the tables.
"Is this your little sister, she looks a lot like you" he said showing me a picture framed of Elena and I. We got them done when she turned 3.
"Uh, something like that" I answered nervously
"What do you mean?" Bill asked confused
"She's not my sister, she's my daughter"

🥰CLIFFHANGER HOES, TELL ME SOME FACTS ABOUT URSELF I LOVE U ALL🥰
~Asia😏