Chapter 23

Stan's POV
Bill, Elena and I decided to have a family day together. We went out and we went to eat at a steakhouse, we went shopping to get all of us some new clothes for summer. Right now we were all just sitting on a park bench to rest our feet for a bit before going home. Bill and I loved just sitting here and watching the sunset whenever we have a date night or something. Elena was in my lap, laying her head on my chest dozing off.
"Stan?" I heard Bill say
I looked over at him "Yeah?"
"I love you so much, you know that right?" He told me
I smiled "Yes I do know that"
"So what would you say if I asked you to marry me?" He said
  My eyes widened as I watched him stand up and take out a small velvet box from his pocket and he got in front of me and got down on one knee. He opened the box revealing a beautiful platinum ring.

 He opened the box revealing a beautiful platinum ring

I gasped softly and tears came to my eyes.
"Stanley Uris, you are the love of my life. I'm so glad I finally got the courage to finally talk to you and develop a relationship with you. I would always see you around campus and think wow, God did good with that one. There is no one else in this world I would want to be with. I love you and I love Elena so so much and I was just wondering, Will you marry me?"
I was full on crying after his mini speech. I nodded my head vigorously and I grinned. "Yes, yes I would love to marry you"
Bill was crying as well and he smile and laughed and he took the ring out the box and took my left hand and slid the ring onto my ring finger. He stood up and he leaned down and kissed my lips. When we pulled away, I felt Elena move on my chest. I looked down and saw her opening her eyes and rubbing her eyes.
"Hey sweetheart" I said to her
"Hi daddy" She said while yawning
"Elena, remembered when you asked me if I was gonna marry daddy?" Bill said towards her
"Yes" she replied in her adorable small voice.
"Well I asked him and he said yes"
She gasped and she smiled. "Really?!" She exclaimed
"Yes really"
"Yayy, I want you and daddy to be together forever" she said
"So do I babygirl"

"😈IM EVIL I HAVENT UPDATED IN DUMB LONG IM SORRY FOR THAT, THIS BOOK IS GONNA HAVE LIKE 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS ANYWAY, I HONESTLY LOVE THIS BOOK, I LOVE SOME DOMESTIC STENBROUGH😈
~asia🏳️‍🌈