Chapter 11

Stan's POV
  I was with Beverly telling her about the whole Patty situation.
"Ugh, that fucking bitch" she said "I just wanna stab her in the neck with a fork"
"Jesus" I said but I understood where she was coming from. The subject of parents was a sore one for Bev. Her mom left when she was young, and her dad didn't treat her right like at all. Luckily when she was 14 she moved in with her aunt.
"Sorry, but it's just ridiculous. It's been 3 years and she still hasn't reached out to even check up on how Elena was doing" she said
"I know it's sad, but Elena really looks up to you as her mother figure and it's adorable"
Bev smiled a little.
"I know she does. I does wish her actual mother wanted to be in her life."
"Me too"
   Time Skip
It was the day that our assignment was due, and we ended up getting a B. That was good enough for me with minimal effort being put in. Bill and I were in his dorm room since his roommate wasn't there.
"This is so tiny" I said
"I know but I manage" he replied
"What do you wanna do?" He asked
"Uh we can watch a movie" I suggested
"Ok"
We sat on his bed and he pulled out his laptop and put on a movie. I didn't know what it was called, but eventually we just fell asleep.
3 hours later
I woke up and I grabbed my phone to check the time. 6:56pm flashed on my screen along with 10 missed calls from Mom and 20 unread messages from Mom. My eyes widened and I sprinted out the bed. I woke Bill up in the process.
"Stan?" He said groggily
"Shit sorry, but I have to go get Elena we fell asleep"
"Ok"
I grabbed my jacket and my phone and kissed Bill on the forehead before leaving. I ran outside to my car and I sped off to my moms house. When I got there, I barged into the house.
"Dada!" Elena said running towards me and I leaned down and picked her up and she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck hugging me.
"Hi Munchkin I'm sorry I'm late"
"It's ok. Grandma gave me chicken nuggets"
I put her down.
"Go get your stuff" I told her and she walked off and my mom walked up to me.
"Where the hell were you?!" She said
"I was doing something and I lost track of time."
"Ok, also Elena mentioned somebody named Billy? You wanna tell me about that?" My mom said while smirking a bit.
"He's just someone I really really like" I told her trying to avoid the topic all together. When my parents here I'm dating someone they hear wedding bells.
"Oh really? When can I meet him?"
"Not for a while"
She groaned and looked at me. "I'm your mother. I gave birth to you. At least introduce me to your boyfriend."
"Soon mother soon"
Elena came back with her bag in her hand. I grabbed her jacket and put it on her.
"Bye Grandma" She said
"Bye honey" my mom leaned down and hugged Elena. When they pulled away I picked up Elena and we left. I strapped her in the car and I drove us home.

🖤HI MY BABIES, I HAVE LIKE 3 JOURNALS THAT ALL HAVE STORIES AND ONESHOTS IN THEM ON MY BEDSIDE TABLE. I LIKE WRITING IN THEM CUZ ITS FUN AND I WRITE DOWN IDEAS THAT I WOULD NEVER PUT ON HERE. IDK I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT🖤
~Asia💓