Chapter 13

Stan's POV
It's New Years Eve and everyone is over at my house to watch the ball drop. It's around 10 right now and I was sitting on the couch with Bill and with Elena on my lap laying her head on my chest. I could tell she was tired but, she insisted that she would make it to 12 o'clock. Ben and Bev were dancing to the songs that were playing on the New Years Special that happens every year. Richie and Eddie went to the kitchen a while ago and I don't know where they went. Mike was sitting on the armchair drinking a soda. I look down at Elena and saw she was asleep.
"I'm gonna go lay her down" I told Bill
"Ok" he replied
I stood up with Elena and walked to her room. I changed her into some pajamas and she miraculously didn't wake up and I laid her under the covers. I kissed her forehead.
"Good Night princess" I'm whispered to her and I walked out, closing the door behind me. I walked back to the living room and sat next to Bill and I laid my head on his shoulder.
It was almost midnight, 11:58pm exactly.
We were all prepared to countdown.
11:59
Bill and I stood up as the ball began to drop slowly.
10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
I turned to Bill.
"Happy New Year" I said to him softly.
"Happy New Year" He said
He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly.
"I love you" He said when we pulled away. My eyes widened a bit. I was just taken by surprise.
"I love you too" I whispered.
Just then my phone began buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was for, an unknown number. I don't answer those so I hit decline and put my phone back in my pocket.
👑IK ITS SHORT, IS THIS GOING TOO FAST? A TIME SKIP MAY COME UP SOON. I FEEL LIKE YALL MIGHT HATE ME FOR WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN. IF YOU HAVE READ MANY IF MY BOOKS, WHICH ONE DID U LIKE BEST?👑
~Asia🐷