Part 1

Since you were kids Steve, Bucky and you have been inseparable. The only thing was that you had a secret that only Steve knew, you were in love with Bucky. You were just 2 years younger than Steve and 3 years younger than Bucky, but that never matters.

 That day Steve told you to meet them at the exhibition of future technology without Bucky knowing. You looked at your best and waited patiently for them to arrive. Constantly you were checking the time and fixing your dress and hair, from the far you saw them, you and Bucky smile while Steve was giving you the thumbs up from behind Bucky. 

"Hi guys," you said and Steve hug you and Bucky kissed your cheek, "you look great," Steve said and Bucky smile and stared at you "you look beautiful y/n," Bucky said and you blushed and moved your hair from behind your ear. "You guys don't look that bad," you said and Bucky moved his hat and said thank you. "Let's go," Steve said and Bucky offered his arm and you hold into it.

During the exhibition of future technology Steve disappear and left you and Bucky alone, in reality, you didn't mind it. Both of you were fascinated by the technology that was going to exist in the future. "Can you believe all this?" Bucky said, " I know, I really want to see what the future expect us" you said and you realized that you make a mistake by saying "us" to Bucky, when you didn't know how Bucky will take it or if he was going to reject you, so you pretended that it didn't happen, but Bucky grabs your hand and kiss it, "yeah I want to see how our future will be" he finished and he grab your hand to spin you and he pulls you for a kiss that your whole life both of you been dying for. 

Bucky and you smile on the kiss, you pull out to see Bucky's beautiful eyes and saw that he had your lipstick all over his lips and you clean it and laugh. He had his arm around you, "y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said and you were in shock and silent; "what do you say?" he said with worried eyes, you just cupped his face and kiss him again "yes, Bucky, yes!" you said and he picked you up and spun you. You could tell he was really happy and you too, you and him continue going throughout the exhibition hand on hand.

As you and Bucky continue to see all the exhibits Steve came out of nowhere, "having fun guys" he said with a smirk on his face, you and Bucky nodded and smile. After finishing going throughout the whole exhibition you guys decided to grab something to eat before heading home. At the restaurant Bucky and Steve order some drinks, " I'll be right back" you said and smile at both of them, "the usual right?" Steve said, "you know me," you said as you walked away. "So what's going on with you and y/n?" Steve said looking at Bucky, "nothing" Bucky said while smiling, " C' mon you like her Buck, everybody can see that from miles away, just tell her" Steve said knowing that Bucky asked you to be his girlfriend. "I already did and she said yes," Bucky said and Steve was happy but pretended to be confused. 

You came in and sat down next to Bucky, "when were you guys gonna tell me?" Steve said and you didn't knew what was going on "It just happened at the exhibition" Bucky said and grab your hand to kiss it, while you smile at his action, "yeah, I knew it, I saw you two from the far, but I wanted you guys to tell me" Steve said and gave a pat on the back of Bucky. The food came while all of you were talking and having fun, "let's go dance" Bucky said and look at you and Steve, "I have things to do tomorrow and I'm not dressed for that" you said and look at them, " the night is young and so are we, c' mon let's go y/n" Bucky said, "C' mon y/n we need to celebrate that you guys are dating" Steve said, you took a deep breath and said yes. "But you are keeping your outfit," Bucky said and both looked at you "you guys leave me no option" and Bucky kissed your cheek.

At the dance salon you and Steve sat down while Bucky disappeared, "I'm happy for you two" Steve said and hugged you, " Thanks, I'm happy too" you answer, Steve and you were watching everyone dance, suddenly someone said " Miss y/l/n can I have this dance" it was Bucky "of course Sergeant Barnes, but it should be before my boyfriend gets here" you said and wink at him. He pulled you close to dance and it was perfect, you and Bucky danced the night away, while Steve did it too. 

The three of you walked home and dropped Steve first, so you and Bucky will have time alone. At your apartment, you invited Bucky in and he accepted. "It gets kind of lonely you know, since both of them are gone" you said referring to your dead parents, Bucky just hug you, "you're not alone I'm staying with you tonight" he said and kissed your forehead, "Thanks Sergeant Barnes" you said, "Your welcome Miss y/l/n" he said and gave you a kiss on the lips. Both of you head to sleep and during the night he didn't stop holding you.