Part 8

Natasha, Steve and you meet up to understand what was inside the flash drive in which it was discovered a secret SHIELD bunker in New Jersey. After discovering that information Natasha, you and Steve had to escape from the mall. "They are coming our way," you said and the 3 of you got into the escalator. Natasha kissed Steve while you pretended to tie your shoes, as one of the STRIKE Agents looked away. 

Now the 3 were on the way to New Jersey, "was that your first kiss since 1945?" Natasha said, "it was that bad," you said and laugh, "I didn't say that" Natasha said, "well it kind of sounds like that's what you're saying," Steve said looking at both of you, "no I didn't. I just wondered how much practice you've had" she said, "you don't need practice," Steve said and you and Natasha looked at each other, "of course you need," you said, "it was not my first kiss since 1945. I'm 95 not dead" he said and Natasha looked at you, "all I can say is that the mirror has lip marks most of the time" you said and everyone chuckle. " it's kind if hard to find someone with shared life experience" he said and you hit him on his arm, "hey! So what am I, just a normal roommate that was alive during the 1940's and was frozen for 70 years" you said and Steve grabbed your hand, "you're more than my roommate y/n, you are my friend, my sister, my partner in crime" he said, "I think you mean justice" you said and kiss him on his cheek and Steve and Natasha smiled.

 On the base you remember how you and Steve were trained and you saw a vision of Bucky and yourself, but the vision of yourself faded away, but Bucky's is starring and walking towards you. You felt a pressure on your chest and tears coming from your eyes until Steve wipe them, "let's go" he said putting his hand on your back as the 3 of you entered. Zola appears on a screen and started to say stuff about Steve, Natasha and you; Steve got mad and hit the screen and an alarm started to sound signaling that a missile was targeted there. Steve pulls you and Natasha inside, Natasha was knocked out, but she was fine. Steve, Natasha and you went to Sam's place, there all got cleaned and able to rest. You were at the restroom cleaning your face and Steve walked in, "are you okay?" He said and you turn to face him, "yeah, just some scratches, that's all" you said, "are you really good?" He asked again looking at your eyes, "yeah, you know just some memories about the past" you said giving him a little smile, "i know" he said pulling you close trying to comfort you, "I made breakfast" Sam said, you and Steve look at him and nodded.

As Sam drives you, Steve, Natasha and Sitwell to Triskelion, suddenly the Winter Soldier lands on the car roof, pulls Sitwell out through the window and throws him into the oncoming traffic killing him. Then he starts shooting at everyone inside the car until Steve pulls the break handle making the Winter Soldier drop down onto the street, the Winter Soldier jumps back onto the car, smashes through the windscreen and pulls out the steering wheel, "shit!" Sam says and you and Natasha start to shoot at him but the Winter Soldier jumps onto the vehicle behind, Steve holds on the car door, "hang on!!" He said as he breaks open the door holding onto Sam, Natasha and you. The Winter Soldier is joined by HYDRA agents and they start shooting. Everybody run off in different directions, but the Winter Soldier is shooting at you, but you managed to shoot him in his google mask and run off, "она моя, я позабочусь о ней. Найти его (she's mine, i'll take care of her. Find him)" The Winter Soldier goes in pursuit of you and Natasha starts shooting at him while both run off, Steve notices the Winter Soldier is in pursuit of both, "go I got this" Sam said to Steve.

 The Winter Soldier hears yours and Natasha's voices behind a car, he rolls a bomb to the car to discover that no one was there just a recording, the bomb exploded and you and Natasha attack him and try to kill him, then you and her start to run as he goes after both. "Get out of the way!" Natasha says suddenly she gets shoot in the shoulder , she falls and looks around and as the Winter Soldier comes to shoot her you jump to attack him and make him drop his gun, then he throws you off. Steve jumps in and you and him fight against the Winter Soldier and in the process he takes Steve shield and throws it at both of you, but managed to avoid getting hit, after battling more against him, his mask comes off and as he looks around at you and Steve, both learn that the Winter Soldier is Bucky, "BUCKY!?" You and Steve say at the same time in shock, "who the hell is Bucky?" The Winter Soldier says as he goes to shoot at Steve and you. Sam flies by and kicks Bucky & before he coukd shoot again Natasha uses the grenade launcher and shoots at him and he vanishes in the smoke.