Part 17

Steve and Bucky arrived at the HYDRA base in Siberia. As they started to walk around the base both saw and entered to a room in which they saw several people on cages made of glass, "those are other Winter Soldiers" Bucky said as him and Steve examine the cages and the people inside them that were dead, "there were more?" Steve said looking at Bucky, "yes, I remembered all of them were HYDRA agents and were run throughout experiments to create the better version of me and have an army of Winter Soldiers to take the world" Bucky explained to Steve and they continue to go around searching for you. Tony arrived at the base, "FRIDAY, check the structure" Tony asked and FRIDAY started to do a scan from the whole building and she noticed that someone was in there. 

Tony walked to where FRIDAY told him that there were people, he entered and Bucky pointed him with his riffle and Steve protected both with his shield, "where do you have y/n?!" Tony asked as he was pointing both with the blasters. Bucky and Steve put down the shield and riffle and Tony put down the blasters and his face was uncovered, "she's supposed to be here" Steve said looking at Tony, "so you are not sure if she's here?" Tony asked, "we are sure HYDRA took her and we have taken down all of the bases except this one," Bucky said then suddenly a screen turn on and started to show footage of the whole torture you went throughout the time that you were missing. Both Steve and Tony looked terrified seeing what you went through, tears started to roll down Bucky's cheeks as he watched the screen, rage filled his body and with his metallic arm, he hit the screen several times turning it into pieces.

 He wiped the tears and started to walk out of the room that him, Tony and Steve where like he knew where ha was going, "where are you going Bucky?!" Steve said in a loud tone and stopped bucky before he walked out of the room, "I know where she is" Bucky said not looking back as he freed himself from Steve's grip and started to walk away, "let's go Cap" Tony said following Bucky and then Steve after him.

The 3 of them entered to a room that gave you the feeling of death. There they find a cage just like the others, but the thing was that it was frozen, none of them where sure if you were inside of it or not. Bucky saw some controls that had the buttons written in German so he understand and was able to unfreeze the cage. There you were on a chair attached to it behind the glass, Bucky broke thw glass abd took you from the chair that you were in on his arms. Your body was loose even though you were frozen, he placed you in front of Tony and Steve on the floor. Your body looked lifeless as the three of them kneel to take a closer look at you, "FRIDAY read signals" Tony said and after a moment FRIDAY answer him, "Mr. Stark i didn't find any" Tony closed his eyes and tears started to run down, Steve noticed and moved Tony away from Bucky, "Tony?" Steve just manage to say as he saw what he didn't wanted to know on Tony's eyes, "how would we tell him?" Steve said not knowing how to tell Bucky that you were dead. Tony just looked at Steve telling him that they had to do it.

 Both walked in and saw Bucky caressing your face, "c' mon doll just open your eyes for me please" Bucky pleaded as he grabbed your cold hand on his to place it on his cheek. It broke bith of them down and ut help Tony understand that you actually changed Bucky and that he truly loved you, seeing that made Tony felt the necessity to tell him that you were gone even when just the thought of it broke him down, you were the daughter he never had. He walked into the room where Bucky was with you, "Bucky, I wish I had the right word to say...." Tony said he kneeling down and Bucky just looked at him with desperate eyes that cried for help and in which tears kept rolling like it was a river.