Part 6

After the aircraft was crashed, the world celebrates the victory over the Nazi-Germany. The Howling Commandos are in a bar. "To the Captain and Miss y/n," James Montgomery Falsworth said and all of them lift up their drinks to drink them. Howard Stark is on his search for the Valkyrie in the Arctic sea on a ship. They have found the Tesseract, but without a trace of the aircraft. "Sir?" Stark's engineer said and Howard steps to him and watches on a screen how a submarine grabs the cube, "take us to the next grid point" Howard said to the Captain, "but there's no trace of the wreckage and the energy signatures stops here" one of Stark's engineer told him, "just keep looking" Howard said.

(It was around 70 years in the future)

"How long have you been on site?" A SHIELD lieutenant asked, "since this morning. A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours ago" the search team leader answer. They continue walking on the Arctic landscape, "how come nobody spotted it before?" Another SHIELD agent asked, "it's not really that surprising, this landscape's changing all the time. You got any idea what this thing is exactly?" The team search leader continues, "I don't know it's probably a weather balloon" the SHIELD lieutenant said as the 3 of them stopped to see what was sticking out of the floor, a massive frozen ship. 

After breaking into the metal aircraft the SHIELD agents enter and started to look around. The SHIELD tech nearly slips on the ice covering the ground and he keeps looking around, "Lieutenant! what is it?" He said finding the frozen shield of Captain America. "My God!, the base gives me a line to the colonel," he said into his earpiece, "it's 3.a.m., sir" the person answers, "I don't care what time is it. These ones waited long enough" the lieutenant said. You and Steve have been missing for some time. 

Steve awakens in a 1940's hospital next to him you were laying in another bed still sleeping, "y/n!! Wake up!" Steve said and you opened your eyes in confusion. You sat down on the edge of the bed to face Steve as in the background a baseball game on an old radio is playing, "how we got here?" You said, then a woman walks into the room, "good morning or should I say afternoon?" The girl on uniform said, "where are we?" You said, "you guys are in a recovery room in New YorkCityy" she answer and Steve and you look at each other then back to the woman. "The Dodgers take the lead 8-4. Oh, Dodgers! Everybody is on their feet. What a game we have here today, folks, what a game indeed" the Dodgers announcer said on the radio, "where are we really?" Steve said while you and him looked at her suspiciously, "I'm afraid I don't understand" she said, "the game is from Ma, 1941" you said, "we know cause we were there" Steve continues as he gets up and grabs your hand, "now, I'm gonna ask you again, where are we?" He said, "Captain Rogers, Mrs.Barnes," the woman said and she secretly pushed a button. "Who are you?" Steve said, when two soldiers in black uniform enter the room and Steve knocks them through the wall pulling you along with him. Then both realized that you guys are on a some kind of made up set and run out of there. "All agents code 13!!" The woman said into a comm.

You and Steve find themselves in the present day Times Square and start to look around in shock, numerous SUV's starts to encircle both. A guy with one eye patch comes into view and Steve and you got into fighting position. "At ease soldiers! , Look I'm sorry about that little show back there but.. we thought it's best to break it to both slowly" the guy said and Steve puts you behind him, "Break, what!!?" You said, " both of you have been asleep for almost 70 years," the guy said and both of you look around in shock, but Steve looked more and you were concerned about Steve, so you grab his hand, "you gonna be okay?" The guys said "yeah. Yeah. I just... I had a date" Steve said then he looked at you.