Part 4

You and Steve were given equipment from Howard Stark to rescue the soldiers and Bucky. While waiting to be dropped you, Steve and Peggy were in the back while Stark flight the plane, "so are you two..? Do you...? Fondue?" Steve said and Peggy ignores him and you look at Steve seeing how confused and awkward he is rambling. "This is your guy's transponder. Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you guys" Peggy said giving it to Steve, "Are you sure this thing works?" You said, "it's been tested more than Steve," Howard said and you chuckle. 

The plane starts to get attack and you & Steve go towards the open door of the plane to jump. "You guys get back here! We're taking you all the way in" Peggy scream, " As soon as we're free, you turn this thing around and get the hell outta here" Steve said, "You can't give me orders!" Peggy said, "Hell I can I'm a captain" Steve looks at Peggy and you look at Steve and then both jump out of the plane. You and his run through the dark woods and see s road where trucks are driving by.

 You get on the back of one of the trucks and face 2 Hydra guards, "Hey Fellas" you said winking at them, you left both knocked out and Steve looks at you and then the guards, "remind me not to bother you when you are mad"he said, "I'm not mad, I'm pissed Steve, they took my husband" you said cracking your knuckles. Both you and Steve infiltrates into the fortress of Schmidt's Nazi division Hydra finding captured American soldiers, "who are you guys supposed to be?" one of them said, "I'm...Captain America, she's my sidekick" Steve said and you look at him and rolled your eyes. You and he started to free the prisoners, "Is there anybody else? I'm looking for my hus...Sergeant James Barnes" you said. They told you that there was an isolation ward, you went to find it while Steve gave the soldiers directions where to go, after doing that he went after you.

While going throughout the fortress you saw a lot of doors & didn't know where Bucky was, suddenly you hear, "Sergeant. 32557..." It was Bucky's voice, you entered & he was strapped to a chair in one testing lab, "Bucky?... Oh my god" you said seeing the state of Bucky while you unstrap him from the chair. "Is that..." Bucky said looking at you, "it's me, it's y/n" you said, "y/n?" He said & smile while he hugged you tight & you did too."Steve?" Bucky said as Steve came in & saw both of you. "Come on," Steve said & help him up, "I thought you were dead," Steve said as Bucky stand up, " I thought you were smaller," Bucky said holding onto Steve. 

The 3 of you flee through the exploiting factory until you meet Schmidt & Zola. "Captain America and Miss y/n y/l/n, How exciting!" Schmidt said while you & Steve try to protect Bucky, "How you know who I am?" You said surprise, " I know everything sweetheart, how your father left your mom & you for another woman & how your mom slowly dies, she was pathetic," he said & you got angry & started to move towards him & Steve try to hold you back but you were determined. You started to fight Schmidt, he throws you to the floor & when he goes to hit you, Steve protects you with his shield & starts to fight him while Bucky pulls you away from them. As they fight, Zola pulls a leaver & the catwalk you guys are standing on retracts to either side separating them. "No matter what lies Erskine told you, you see I was his greatest creation" he peels off the skin on his face to reveal a Red Skull. 

Him & Zola escaped & so you, Bucky & Steve, "come on let's go up," Steve said. You, Bucky & Steve are on the catwalk, beneath everything is on fire & you guys have to reach the other side of the room over a thin gantry. "Let's go one at a time," Steve says, Bucky & Steve reaches the other side but the gantry collapses behind him & you were left with no way to get there, "gotta be a rope or something!" Bucky said "just go! get out of here I'll be fine!" You said, "No! Not without you!" Bucky said as Steve tries to find another way to get you. You jump over the chasm & escaped with them. Steve & you are arriving with the freed soldiers. "Look who it is!" some soldier says bringing attention, "some of these men need medical attention," Steve said as you and he saluted Col. Phillips while the soldiers were directed to the medic. "We'd like to surrender for disciplinary action" both of you said at the same time. " that won't be necessary" Col. Phillips answer, "yes, sir" both of you answer and leave You went directly to Bucky and hug him really tight, "never let go of me Bucky" you said, " I won't doll and I would never leave you behind" he said and then he cupped your face to kiss you.