Part 2

The next day you woke up next to a sleeping Bucky holding you from your waist. You got up and went to the kitchen not before giving him a peck on the lips. At the kitchen you started to make coffee and breakfast for both of you, the radio was playing and while cooking you were dancing and singing; you where using the spatula as your microphone when suddenly someone grab your other hand spinning you to face him, "good morning doll" he said and kissed your lips, "good morning Sergeant Barnes" you said and wink at him. He started to prepare the table and the coffee, while you served the food and sat across from him.

 At some moments you will look at him and he will look at you until you two crossed sights and both smile, but you kept chuckling because he had food stain on his nose, you cleaned his nose, "I mean your food is so good that my nose wanted to have some" he said making you laugh. He got dressed in his uniform and before leaving you signal him to approach you, he came and you put your arms around him while he puts his arms around your waist "you are so beautiful" he said and you blush and looked down, you fixed his tie "guys on uniforms look so handsome" you said and kiss him while he chuckles. 

He left and later you meet up with him and Steve because you wanted to tell them something really important. Both were paying attention to you, "what's the important thing you have to tell us?" Steve said, "well... How can I say this.. I got enlisted for the war" you said being completely honest with them, both make no sound until Bucky slammed his fist on the table, "WHY DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS, YOU WANT TO DIE?!!!!" Bucky said and stormed out, "Bucky wait!!" you said and put your head on your hands. 

Steve grabbed your wrist "just talk to him I'm sure he will understand"Steve said and you walked out looking for Bucky, you found him outside angrily hitting the trash cans, you just hug him " I don't want to lose you, I love you too much" he said looking at your eyes, to notice that he had tears with just the thought of losing you, you wiped his tears and cupped his face with your hands, "I love you Bucky, with my whole life, but I want to do this" you said and kissed him, he just hugged you and didn't let go. "If you are doing this we are doing this together like the old times," Steve said and you and Bucky look at him, "if you want to do this I'll support you," Bucky said kissing your cheek. Both Bucky and Steve hugged you.

Weeks have passed and a lot of things happened, Steve got the serum and Bucky and you try to spend as much time as you could with each other. In a couple of days, the 3 of you were getting drafted, but you and Steve were going to be together doing shows for the servicemen. It was 2 days before all of you left to war and Bucky wanted to have a special night with you, but you have noticed that Bucky has been acting strange and you thought it was the cause of the war. You accepted and he picked you up wearing his uniform, "I love guys in uniform" you said as you hug him, "well I'm never taking it off" he said while winking at you then kissing you. He took you to the movies, he watched a movie that he didn't want to watch, but he did cause of you, during the movie he couldn't take his eyes off you and he started to realize that you were the one for him.

 After the movie you and he decided to walk around town, "thank you" you said and kissed him "for what doll?" he said looking down at you, "I know you didn't like it, but you watch it" you said and he smiles, "anything for you doll" he kissed your lips. After walking around he pulled you to a restaurant to eat something, during the dinner you guys started to talk. "After the war, what are your plans y/n?" He asked you, "well I think to see the world, get married and start a family" you answer, "then what are we waiting for?" he said and you were confused by the comment, "what do you mean Bucky?" You said, "let's get married before we go to war," he said while getting up, moving in front of you and getting on one knee "y/n y/l/n, will you do me the honor of making me the luckiest man on earth by marrying me?" He said as he pulled the most beautiful ring, "yes, yes, yes, yes a million times yes" you said and you got on your knees and kiss him about ten times one after the other, he picks you up to kiss you and spin you while doing it. Bucky placed the ring on your finger. Walking out of the restaurant Bucky was holding your hand and pulled it to kiss it. You and he walked to Steve's place, Steve opened the door, "let's go, we need you" Bucky said and Steve without asking went with you and Bucky. That night you and Bucky got married, Peggy and Steve were there as a witness, it was official you and Bucky were married and now you were y/n Barnes.