Chapter 24

As soon as Kevin opened the door and the both of us walked into the house, he took a hold of my wrist and turned me around to face him. He then pinned me against the nearest wall taking both of my hands and holding it above my head so I couldn't move. He studied my terrified yet surprised expression with his dark blue eyes.

"Why are you mad at me Mariah?" I could see in his eyes so many emotions that I didn't know even existed. I couldn't see any anger or hatred and it made me feel weird. Apparently, this weird feeling caused my heart to beat faster.

But I didn't reply. I simple didn't know what to say. 

Was I mad at him because of the dinner or because of something else? 

I didn't want to admit to myself the answer to that question and it felt like he knew it too. So he tried harder to get that answer from me by applying more pressure on my wrists and coming closer to my face. So close, that I could feel his breaths on my lips.

"Tell me." His eyes pleaded. And after much thinking I did.

"I don't like this hickey Kevin." I imminently looked down after those words left my lips. 

My heart betrayed me.

I knew that his stare became more intense even without looking at him and it made me want to keep my head down for the rest of my life.

"Look at me." His angry tone caused my heart to beat even faster and I hated that he had that much of affection on me.

"Look at me Mariah." He demanded. 

I glanced up from the floor to his eyes. As soon as our eyes met, he crushed his lips on mine, taking me by a complete surprise. 

I kissed him back. 

The kiss held so much passion, hunger and lust and I couldn't believe that I waited for almost a month to kiss those soft and addicting lips. I broke his hold on my wrist and used his soft hair to pull him closer, if that was even possible. His tongue asked for permission and I gave it to him straight away. I began moaning into our kiss but Kevin stopped before I could go any further. I saw so much lust in his eyes.

"I don't like this hickey either." He breathed heavily and began to soak on my neck leaving a mark. 

"I like this hickey better. Don't you?" He asked with a gorgeous smile looking into my eyes while taking my legs and wrapping them around his torso.

What

The

Fuck

We kissed desperately while holding each other closely. I never wanted to pull away from him and it felt like he felt the same. We suddenly heard a phone buzzing. Kevin pulled away from me slowly, looked deeply in my blue eyes and walked to his phone. Soon after that he walked out of the house to talk with the person on the other line. It felt like he didn't want me to hear the conversation.

He didn't come back that night tho.

Such a fucking messed up asshole.

*********

That night, I took a very short shower, (only 45 minutes) and before I could put my running shoes on, I decided to stop myself for the very first time and just watch a relaxing movie. Anything to distract me from my awful thoughts. No matter how much time I have spent washing my lips, I still could feel his lips on mine. I was really going crazy, but the kiss was the last straw! No, not the kiss, the fact that he still hasn't come back was the last straw.

I will never ever ever kiss this asshole again, I decided right before the movie started playing.

And we are back to 50 shades of grey, how fun!

Does he regret kissing me?

Does he think it was a mistake?

Did he kiss me only to ditch me? Ha.

The conversations between the characters quickly became only background voices to my disturbing thoughts and I knew that nothing would help me stop thinking about him.

Nothing expect one thing:

Drinking.